Caught~part1

Wa-wa-wa-wa-walls

Fell, down and up

There goes my pride

Bars, shattered

Now I realize ~~SEVYN STREETER//B.A.N.D.S

Jessica POV.....

I'm so happy that Lau said he would meet me at Denny's I really need to talk to him about us.....

As I get a drink Lau comes in with is black shades on {as always}.......

"You love your shades" I say smiling

"Mmmhmmmm" he say sitting down

"Ummmmm......thanks for coming it meant a lot"

"You welcome but what you want" he says sipping his Sprite

"You" I say as he looks at me crazy

"I no want you tho and we no work out so why try" he say looking down

"Because I made stupid mistakes and I'm sorry for making and letting them happen and I hope that you would forgive me and maybe rebuild our love relationship"

"{lau laughing}"

"What's so funny" I say

"I got someone" he says and walking off but before he walks off I grab his hand and says

"Don't worry because if I'm here Anala will be gone and than you are going to see that I love and miss you .....I can break her remember she likes girls".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althea POV

Ahhhhh I'm so happy that the rest if the time that we're here we get to just chill and hang with the boyz lol.

So Larry decides to take me shoping and he said I could get anything I want {thank God} and so WE SHOP...

"Thea you love me"

"I don't know maybe why"

"Just asking"he says kissing my cheek

As we walk the streets of Paris I see this little cute baby shop it's so adorable, as I stop and look I smile....."we have one don't worry" Larry says wrapping his hands around me waist and kissing my neck....when he did that I turn around to him and kissed him for a long time.

I hope that Larry is telling the truth and not just playing with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anala POV

Today I'm just in the room chilling maybe I'll go out I'm not feeling good I think that I miss Alex so I'm home sick.

I wonder what her surprise for me is?

Well I'm just in the room in the bed watching the French version of Spongebob {man I LOVE that show}and I see that lau comes in and has micky d's in his hands {he said that he has to take care of me since I don't feel good which means staying in my room all day}.

"Thx you love" I say smiling

"Welcome" he says kissing my cheek and getting in the bed with me

"Ummmm MHMMMM your clothes is dirty so go take a shower my nigga than you can get in" I say peeking his lips

"Really that how it is" he says getting up and golf to the bathroom

When I start to eat in the bed my phone rings and I look at the contact and it says WIFE❤️😩💋🌹 so I answer it quick...