Getting Ready

Anala POV

OMG the workshop was soooooo good I was kinda mad that Lau and Larry put me and Athea in the front GIRL WAS MADE ...................OR NAW lol but tomorrow me and Athea go on the trip I cant wait , I love SOME of my collage friends and some are okay. Alex doesn't want me to leave but I have to go and it's a grade just for going so HELL YEAH im going I cant wait to learn , explore , and dance and sing of corse.......its gonna be POPPIN.

Alex POV

OMG hey guys im alex as you guys know THE BAE is goiong to Paris for two weeks do you know how long that is like ........long. I just love her so much this is like the first time we'll be gone for this long.. we do everything together like trip wise ........AND I HATE THE SHE IS GOING TO PARIS WITH ALTHICA...O I MEAN ALTHEA LIKE THE FUDGE , SHE COULD HAVE WENT WITH ME.......THAT GIRL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE........

Laurent POV

"OKii so larry we have to get to airport before they do okii" I said to my frère , im planning on meeting Anala and Althea at airport so I can get me time with Anala , ohh how I love that name it sound soooo lubrique (lustful) and I hope she spends the whole time here with me .

larry obtenir votre cul vous ne faites rien toute la journée et nous devons aller à l'aéroport en 5 minutes vous petit cochon .......... se lever (larry get your ass up you do nothing the whole day and we have to get to the airport in 5 minute you little pig ..........get up)

" ahhhhhhhh STFU you afro monkey"

"You afro money to stupid"

"OMG lets go or we miss out flight"

Anala POV

OMG so tomorrow morning I LEAVE FOR PARIS BICHTES I cant wait to be with my girl on a school vaca I hope I see the boys ......LAU and LAR they so sweet and kind and nice and cute and tall and Lustful OMG stop your in a relationship Anala what has gotten into you lately....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning / Leaving

Althea POV

TODAY WE LEAVE I cant wait to go to be in Paris its gonna be good . While im driving to pick up Anala I get a call from this unknown number

Althea ~ Hello this is thea

??~ Hello belle

Althea ~ Hey and who is this

?? ~ This is Larry

OMG I forgot I have this boy my number lol

Althea ~ Ohhhh lol hey

Larry ~ Hey what you doin

Althea ~ On my way to get Anala than the airport and you

Larry ~ Nothing I miss you and think bout you everyday

Althea ~ Mmmmmm ohhh do you

Larry ~ Yes me you meet up okii

Althea ~ okii bye handsome

Larry ~ Bye belle

OMG after I get on the phone I'm outside of Anala house I'm so happy to be going with her , I see Alex coming outside to put her bags in my car I don't say anything I just keep looking on my phone.

"So we don't speak now......I can't believe Althea stopped talking for just a few minutes"

I get out the car and get in her face

"Alex shut the FUCK UP you dumb ass don't have any balls to say it in my face THOT ASS HOE you pushing my buttons"

Just as I was about to hit Alex Anala comes in front of me and says to Alex "babe go and get the rest of my things PLZ"

"ALTHEA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY LOVEY"

"She started it with me"

"Girl get a grip we are about to have hella fun and you wanna go to jail for hitting Alex ass"

"Well let's go for I run her ova with my car"

After Alex gets the rest of her things we ride to the airport and get with the rest of our class and get on the plane.

Now you guys are probably wondering why I don't like Alex well it all started when I was spending the night with Anala because we were having a girls night and we came home to Alex having this bitch that me and Anala don't like in THERE BED , I told Anala to leave her but she just doesn't listen sooo yeahh.......

COMMENT AND VOTE