New Faces

Larry POV

*convo with Althea*

"Where you at belle"

"about to go to the Eiffel Tower why"

"cause me miss you"

"lol ok mmmhmm"

"I do that why I be there when you come BACK"

"mmmm ok ill see"

"okay see you later babe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anala POV

So Thea told me that Larry was coming over tonight i said GET IT BITTTTCCCH lol im happy for her we are both happy and that's a good thing lol but how that kiss was set up yesterday I was so mad that he did that but I just don't know what to say like..... really he took it over board.Today we are going to see the Eiffel Tower I cant wait I heard its so beautiful lol but im just happy that coming here is a grade lol even though my grades are great (on the deans list) .While me and the class take pictures in front of the tower I can see a girl that looks sooo familiar to me and I tap Althea on the shoulder and ask her does she look like I know her and she says that looks like my favorite cousin Blake I look at her and I go up to her and say "BLAKE" (picture on the side)and she looks at me and starts to cry and we hug and jump up and down with each other (okay so Blake is my favorite cousin she is one year younger than me she is lighskin with long black hair and a coco cola body when my family came to America my moms sister married a Mexican guy and they made Blake and they are still together today and when she got older she went to college for fashion and moved to Paris she makes some dope stuff) "OMG LOVEY HEYYY LIL CUZ" I said to her smiling  "HEY SEXY MAMI I MISSED YO ASS" she says hugging me i see that shes with this girl with short curly brown hair and I say "so you aint gonna introduce me to your friend" i says sounding smart "lol sorry big cuz this is Jessica Aidi shes a model and my best frannd" she says as Jessica  shakes my hand "hi jessica im Anala" i say smiling "hey lol as you know im Jessica" she says ....she is a very tall girl but not taller than me tho lol. As we leave the tower i think about tonight because me, Althea, Blake and Jessica are going to a club tonight and im gonna invite the twins (my boyz).

Althea POV

So now I am about to go in my room and I pray that Larry is here but not here "lawd Jesus plz let this fine French man you have created be in this room or not be in this room and plz God down let nothing go down that I will regret AMEN" as I walk in I don't see anyone here so I just brush it off and go to my room and again nobody's there but then I hear someone in the bathroom...........yuppie its Larry in the tub soaking in the bubbles and roses....

"Lar what the hell are you doing"

"I wait for you to take bath with me belle"

"omfg larry ummm noo" I say

"plz belle come I know you turned on" he says bitting his lip

okay when he said that I went to my room put my hair in a messy bun got naked took a towel rapped it about me and went to the bathroom.

"close your eyes LarBear" I told him and then he closed his eyes

so when he closed his eyes I got in the tub with him me on one side and him on the other and I put my legs up so that they where at my chin and he says...........

"why you far away love"

"because I can" I say rolling my eyes

"okii come" he says pulling by back to his chest and wrapping his arms around my stomach

j'aime quand vous êtes comme cela avec moi, je veux que vous restiez comme ça pour toujours dans ma vie belle nous pouvons être un couple de puissance et parcourir le monde dans l'amour et la paix et de la danse et chanter notre chemin vers l'autel j'aime maison que vous semble sont comme une fleur qui fleurit ona beau jour d'été si belle et paisible .....( I like when you are like this with me i want you to stay like this forever in my life belle we can be a power couple and travel the world in love and peace and dance and sing our way to the altar I like how that sounds you are like a flower that blooms on a nice summer day so beautiful and peaceful.....) " he says whispering in my ear.

Laurent POV

So the girls are going to club tonight and me and Larry going ...but he late I wonder what he's doin so I go to Althea room and see.....her door open and I go in I hear them talking in the bathroom so they must be getting ready but as I walk in I see that they in the tub together.......and close my eyes

"Larry and Althea get dressed member we go club tonight"

"okii here we come" they both said

THIS IS ONLY PART TWO AND THE STORY IS ONLY JUST GETTING STARTED YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE IT GET GOOD AND WHERE THE DRAMA STARTS SOOOOOO COMMENT AND VOTE~~TAY #LESTWINS