9:30 AM

Aaron and Noah met us at the train station, Aaron prepared with a red duffel bag. As we waited for the train to arrive, Fran and I began taking pictures with dog and flower crown filters before the others joined in. I scrolled through them all, admiring how happy everyone looked. It was our first time rebelling, we all looked so free. Xavier smiled so brightly in one picture, Hope was captured mid-laugh. Then, a beautiful picture of Francesca was taken, yet she insisted that it wasn't acceptable.

The train rolled up and we got on quietly. The ticket inspector came up and stopped for a moment, probably seeing that we were all teenagers. But a big smile found its way to her face and she collected our tickets, saying, "Have fun on your field trip!"

As she walked away, Aaron pulled up his red duffel bag and unzipped it. "I've got some games!" He had packed Uno, Pokemon, Bean-boozled, and a pack of normal cards. We laughed but quieted down as we made a stop and more people got on.

Grace began to fall asleep, leaning her head against the window of the train. Hope also fell asleep, slightly snoring against Xavier's shoulder. Suddenly her eyes snapped open, "Guys, as soon as we get in New York, I have to pee!"