Chapter 10 | Mutual Understanding and Misunderstanding

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mutual Understanding and Misunderstanding
Thank you Estella, sumobra na talaga si Topp eh." Sabi ko and she rubbed my back. I sipped from my frappucino.

"What if....he is just jealous?" Sabi saakin ni Estella I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He doesn't like me, he just called me a stupid bitch." I said emphasizing the stupid bitch.

"Didn't you tell me he was supposed to kiss you?" Estella asked and I nodded slowly.

Is it possible that THE Topp Crossford actually likes me? If he does, it is still wrong to accuse my boyfriend.

"It is still wrong that he made up something to ruin me and my boyfriend."

"What if he was telling the truth?"

I put my chin on my hand and thought of it.

---
I arrived back at the Crossford's home and I opened the door. Did I mention that Mr. and Mrs. Crossford are on a vacation? Probably not.

It is about 9 PM, at si Manang nasa backyard naglilinis ata. I got in, and saw Topp laying on the couch with a blanket watching some sci-fi action movie.

I put my bag on the desk beside the couch and I walked behind the couch, Topp is still not looking at me.

"What you watching?" I asked and he didn't answer me, I sighed and smirked.

I jumped at the couch and sat down, Topp sat up straight and looked at me, just realized he was shirtless BITCH, "What the fuck?" He said and my face fell.

"Look, I am sorry I slapped you."

He laid back down, "I am a Liar after all"He said and I sighed

"Me and Jack.....just broke up" I said taking weight off my chest, which wasn't good cause I literally burst out crying.

Topp stood up shocked and told me he was going to get me water, and he goes back giving me water.

He rubbed my back, "Why?" He asked

"I confronted him."

Awhile ago.....

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Then I realized the door was open. Yeah....probably can be arrested right now.

I heard FUCKING moaning upstairs like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

I quietly had gone up the stairs and walked to the room the moaning was coming from and I peeked and it broke my heart so much. I slammed the door open.

"What the fuck Jack?!" I shouted and he pushed May off him and they covered their parts.

"We are fucking over Jack!" I shouted and ran away, Jack held my arm and tried to reason with me but I didn't listen I just wanted to run away. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, sinabi ko na sa sarili ko dati the first day we met, something will go wrong with him.

I sat down at a park where the view is the city and stars. I sat there for about an hour when I decided to go back.

Back to present....

"So yeah that happened." I said exhaling air and nodding. I wiped my tears with my handkerchief. My face was so red and my eyes are so tired from crying.

"Topp I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

He made a sly smile, "Its ok, but that slap hurt as hell" He said and I slightly laughed.

"Come here." He opened his arms and I smiled and hesitated, but I agreed with him and hugged him.

Then a stupid question came put from my mouth, "Topp, do you like me?" I asked and he laughed and looked at me.

"Kahit devil incarnate ka, I still kind of treat you as a friend"

Woah major friendzone, sino kaya magbabayad ng funeral ko.

I smiled and nodded.

Now it's just silent an we are just staring at each other's eyes. I nudged him and looked a the T.V

"So watcha watching?" I asked and he chuckled

"You wouldn't understand the plot, you are too dumb for it."

I frowned and he laughed, the night ended softly my chest felt lighter when I saw Topp laughing with me, smiling, and that's when I realized Topp may be an asshole but he is the one who truly cared for me.

He smiled at me, staring right into my eyes. Who knew na yung makakapagcomfort pa saakin ay yung supposedly my most hated enemy dati. Maybe sa simula pa lang na nagkabangaan kami sinadya talaga ni tadhana yun.

He seats back down staring into the television, smiling at it, I just stared at him. He looked at me and gave me a wide smile, my heart beats starts making a speed.

That's when I realized I am in love with Topp Crossford...