Chapter 22 | A Supposedly Summer Vacation

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A Supposedly Summer Vacation.

Everything is happening so fast! Ahhh!
Me and Trevor are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. The month is April and we are in the middle of it.

"Oy Estella, likha na!" I pulled her inside the cinema and sat down. I waved at Trevor and Simon and they saw us.

"Ayan na magstastart na-"

"Ingay!"

I was cut off by someone yelling "Ingay" and the voice echoed. Jusko cine lang stress na. Comedy nga ang movie, parang naman kailangan makinig para maintindihan yung istorya. Ano ito Riverdale? Siguro napilitan lang yun pumunta dito.

The whole movie it was just laughs and we got out of the cinema laughing our asses off.

"Saan na ba si Daniela?" Is Tanong ni Estella at kinamot namin mga ulo namin.

"Nako, late nanaman" sabi ni Simon.

"Ayown oh!" Turo ni Trevor at tumingin kami sa tinuturo niya at si Daniela yun naglalakad. We walked towards each other and talked but I stopped cause what I saw was irritating.

"Guys 12:00" sabi ko at tumingin sila at nakita sila Becca at yung same old squad niya bumibili ng popcorn.

Oo. Kahit summer nakikita pa rin namin pagmumukha ng isa't isa, parang gusto talaga kami magpatayan ni tadhana eh.

"Jusko likha na, pagod ako makipagtalk shit." Sabi ni Estella at bumaba na kami.

I looked to my right and saw a Clothing shop. I knew what is gonna happen next. Estella pulls me but I bumped someone in the process.

"Oh my, sorry ok ka lang?" Tanong ko and the little girl looked at me. She seemed familiar.

"Minnie?" I said she tilts her head.

"Who are you?" She points at me and I chuckled remembering the day I met her which is where she is playing with....err

"Minnie! Sabi ko wag ka makipagusap sa mga-" he stopped and I recognized his face instantly

"Alexa?"

"Ruff?"

"Oh my, long time no see!" Sabi ni Ruff as he waves at me, I looked at my friends and they were all awkwardly standing behind me.

I waved nervously, "Oo nga eh hehe, akala ko nasa US kayo?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sana nga pero ayaw kami ipasama ng parents namin eh." He looked behind me and his eyes widened.

"Trevss!" He walked past me and they high-fived each other, Minnie is still standing in front of me, I smiled and looked at my friends and Ruff exchange words.

"Hey!"

I snapped my head to Minnie who is looking up at me.

"You know my bwother?" She aske dme and I crouched down matching her height.

I nodded, "Yes don't you remember me? I played with you in you Aunt Julia's house" sabi ko and she nodded slowly clearly not remembering me.

I stood up and the whole day, Ruff came to hang out with us.

I got home and walked straight to my room, I didn't bother checking on my mom cause I know she is talking with dad again. She still haven't told me why are they talking again.

I looked at my brother and he was wearing his waiter uniform.

"Diego..." I said slowly walking to him and he looked up and smiled at me.

"Alam mo ba kung ano pinapag-usapan nila mom at dad?" Tanong ko and he bit his lip hesistating if he should tell me. But he nodded.

"Mom told me what's going on. And...." he took a deep breath, "She told me your going to study in L.A, dad wants you to." Sabi saakin ni Diego and My jaw dropped.

"The Hell?! di lang nila muna tinanong opinion ko?!" Sabi ko and Diego massages his temples.

"Don't get me wrong, triny ko tigilan sila but I can't convince them."

"Then I will try myself!"

I jolted down stairs and stopped in front of my parents.

"Baket niyo ako ipapaaral sa LA without asking my opinyon?!" Sigaw ko and they stood up.

"Alexa, it is better this way, makakaaral ka ng mabuti-"

"I don't fucking care!" Sigaw ko at pinalo ni dad ang mesa at tinuro ako.

"Wag mo akong sigawan ng ganyan, tatay mo pa rin ako!" Sabi niya and I walked out of the door and texted Trevor.

We met up on the same shade of tree where we can see the stars. We sat there my head on the crook oh his neck and his arm around my shoulder.

"Ayoko umalis." I finally spoke and I looked at him and at the same time he looked at me.

"Baket naman?"

"Nandito lahat ng good memories kahit konti lang. Most of all you are here. I am not going to leave you." Sabi ko and tears are trying to roll down my cheek but I don't let them fall. I hold them back.

"Alexa, I don't want you to leave. I can't stop you. But I guarantee you. Di kita kakalimutin at mayskype naman diba?"

I sniff and my tears roll down. I laid my head back on the crook of his neck and he started rubbing my back.

"I will miss you so much." Sabi ko and this is the time that I will miss someone this bad.

"Mamimiss din kita" He said and he kissed my forehead

So by the time I leave this country, everything will reset again.

This is where I make choices again, and  if I choose wrong everything might explode.

The first time my life exploded is when dad left us.

Now the possible explosion lie on my new choices in a new country.