Chapter 23 | Goodbye

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Goodbye

Weeks Later...

"Come on Alexa! Just a night out before you leave!" Sigaw ni Estella and I rolled my eyes and eventually nodded.

So nag-Star World kami at nanood ng cine ulit. Just me, Estella, Trevor, Simon. We had fun and we savored this moment before I leave. I know I will come back here but, it will be a long time since then.

This moment here is all we got before we go up to the sky.

It came from a book I was reading. I agree with it. So maybe instead of mourning cause I will leave my
best memories behind, I should be excited of what is ahead of me. I need to keep looking and moving forward.

We rode a rollercoaster, I was never a big fan of rollercoaster it made me want to throw up. Funny thing is I never rode one. But now that I am currently riding one it isn't frightening as I described it. I enjoyed every second of it. Or maybe that is because I am with my best set of friends. I looked over them while in the rollercoaster and everything went slow motion showing how happy they were they were screaming, cursing, and laughing, putting their hands up in the air. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes letting the rapid air hit me. I can't even feel that we are in a roller coaster I felt like I was floating.

We are currently on our way home and Trevor's older brother is driving. it is already 8:00PM. My flight is 12:00 AM. Simon, Estella, and mg boyfriend Trevor was laughing and singing loudly with the song.

I felt a hand lifting my china dn it was Trevor's. He smiled at me and kissed me. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"I-I am going to miss you guys so much" I said barely getting the sentence out of my mouth since I was sobbing. They all said 'Aww'.

Estella hugged me tightly. Then finally we arrived at my house. I opened the car door and got out. Estella, Simon, and Trevor ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"We will miss you so much!" Sabi ni Estella and they pulled away but Trevor gave me one last kiss before hugging me and lifting me up.

"I love you!" He shouted and I laughed then he puts me down.

"Don't forget about me." He said and I nodded.

We are already in the plane and up in the air at katabi ko si Dad na natutulog na. I looked out the window and saw the night sky. I stared at it.

And said to myself:

Everything Will Be Fine.