Chapter 15 | Kampi-kampihan

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kampi-Kampihan
Tuesday 6:00 AM
Alexa's POV
Knock! Knock! Knock!

I ignored it and turned around so now I am laying on my stomach with a pillow over my head, then I heard the door open.

"You know this isn't your house right?"

It's Topp.

"Yeah so?"

"You can't be lazy."

"Yes I can."

"Ok, if you say so. Mom-"

I threw a pillow at him but he catches it, I groaned and checked the time. I stood up and pushed past him but he grabbed my arm I turned around and he slowly faces me and he is still holding my arm. His hands are rough though pleasant to feel, it is warm I feel like it can warm me on a December night. That is just his hand I wonder what would it feel if it is a warm embrace and a warm ki-

I pushed the thought of my head remembering he is not available. I tug my arm out of his grip and crossed my arms.

I raised an eyebrow at him and his face was expressionless.

"What?

"My Mom wants to see you at her office"

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I know he won't notice I am kind of jealous cause I act grumpy all the time around him so it's like a normal day for him but not for me.

I wore a white strapless shirt and jeans, I checked the time and it is 6:40 AM. Great. 40 minutes left and I am late.
I knocked on the door and heard Ma'am Julia giving me permit to come in.

I walked inside and closed the door behind me, "Good morning po Ma'am"

"Good morning Alexa" She said as she opened a drawer and pulled out a white envelope. Then she walked towards me and hands me it.

I looked at the white envelope then at her questioningly, "Ano po ito?"

"Sweldo mo Alexa"

Lumaki ang mga mata ko and I opened it. 4000 pesos. Taas ng sweldo for a maid.

I smiled and joy took over me, "Thank you Ma'am!"

She smiles and nods at me then she walked back to her desk, isn't she suppose to be leaving for school since she is the principal? Guess she can do whatever she wants.

Pagkabukas ko ng pinto tinawag ulit ako ni Ma'am Julia which made me stop and turned to her smiling.

"Sinabihan ko si Topp na sabay na kayo pumunta ng school, baka naghihintay siya sa kotse."

"Ah sige...po" I walked out holding the envelope to my chest an took a deep breath, I know I am kind of overreacting.

Naglakad ako palabas and nakakita ako ng Black na Ford Pick-Up truck. Kind of a new model baka mga last year lang yung release. Still though I am Shook!

The window rolls open revealing a Topp wearing an expression that says are-you-going-to-ride-or-not expression.

I sat at shotgun and threw my bag at to the backseat. Walang nagsalita saamin he immediately drove off and it was just silent between us, it isn't awkward. Just. Silent.