III - Anger

"Holding onto anger, is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die."

~~~

Home: 9

🌟 Grocery Store: 31

~Route: "B"~

~~~

Well...I guess I should in fact spend a little more time out of the house. As much as I'm not too fond of the thought, I suppose it's "good for my health". Or, some bullshit like that. What harm could it do?

I began my walk down to the grocery, kicking stones that deliberately placed themselves in my path. Damn, I haven't walked here in so long. This used to be my daily path... Travis and I would walk to the grocery store on this same block every day... We would always hold each other's hand, not giving any fucks about who saw. Because, did we really care? Not one fucking bit...

Now, here I am back once more. Walking down the same path that we used to... My hands were in the pockets of my hoodie, and I kept my head down, staring at the seemingly never-ending sidewalk... Alone. Which, I suppose at this point, is what I am most used to.

"Well, look who decided to step out of their home for the first time in forever, eh?"

That voice...

I slowly lifted my head, turning to look in the direction in which the voice was coming from. There, stood a man with dark hair. A cigarette rested on the side of his mouth, as he crossed his arms.

"Gene..," I muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

-Gene-
Status: Alive (Unfortunately...)
Age: 29
Hair Colour: Black As His Soul
Eye Colour: Piercing Blue
Relationship: Ex-Boyfriend
Thoughts: "Bastard."

---

"The one and only," he chuckled lightly, taking small steps towards me. "Where's your boyfriend, Sweetheart? I thought you two were attached at the hip, basically?"

I balled my fists, shoving past this dick. I wasn't exactly in the mood, to deal with this guy... Do you ever regret something you did in the past? Wish that you could go back in time, and tell your past self, not to be such a dumbass? Gene is a prime example of that. I wish I never dated this guy...

"Where ya going?" Gene's laughs grew louder, as I heard his footsteps follow behind me. "You upset? Finally end things with your little boyfriend, there?"

"Why don't you kindly fuck off, Gene? I think me, and the entirety of this street, would greatly appreciate it," I scoffed at him, not even daring to look back.

He pisses me off so much. Gene makes me so freaking angry.

"I'll take that...as a maybe. Well anyways, I'm gonna obviously listen to you, because you are so very scary and convincing," I heard a small snarl come from him. "Catch you around, Sweetheart."

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes, picking up my pace a little. I didn't even want to be in his freaking presence.

Maybe this was a bad idea, after all... I forgot that Gene lived on this block... He never really bothered me, when Travis was around... I don't know why, however. As much as love...d Travis; Gene could've easily kicked his ass. Gene's pretty freaking built... I mean, so was Travis, but...