Chapter Eleven: I Burn Apart A Traitor

We made our way into the town of Lenexa, Kansas. A warm breeze blew through the town as we walked down the sidewalk. Silver began checking out anything with boobs and a butt on it. I watched his jaw hit the floor many times as cute girls passed us by, left and right. Emerson, coincidentally, was checking out every guy that passed us by. I looked over at Vicky, who was holding my hand. Nick and Seven walked up ahead of us. Kansas isn't as dead as I thought it would be, I thought. The sun beat down on us, for it was morning. It was beautiful outside, though. I totally forgot we were starting a war with the douche nozzle of darkness.

I looked at Vicky, inevitably checking her out. Her hair waved peacefully in the wind. The sun made her eyes shine as we walked down the street. I was at a loss for words at the beauty I saw. I mean, as in genuine beauty, she was amazing. Not to mention that my perverted side was basically like 'Ooh, boobies and booty.' One half of me wanted to just stop and admire her beauty while the other half of me wanted to rip her clothes off and go to town. However, my loveful and lustful thoughts were interrupted when my stomach began grumbling. Well fuck, I thought.

"Hey, is anyone hungry?" I asked the group as we walked through Lenexa.

"Fuck yeah," Silver replied.

"Yes!!" The others said unanimously.

"Let's hit Minsky's Pizza," Vicky suggested. "My old friend, Kat, works there. I grew up with her before I was brought to Vortex High."

The idea sounded good to me. We made our way into Minsky's and sat down. I figured it was a good time to eat and plan our next move. We ordered a hawaiian pizza and a three meat pizza. Starla had ordered a gigantic cup of coffee. I had ordered a cherry pepsi. Nick had ordered a Mountain Dew Black Label. Vicky ordered an iced tea.

"So where are we all going guys?" I asked as I sucked down my soda.

"Well, we have to get to the Empire State Building," Nick said.

"The one in fucking New York?" Silver asked, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"No. The one in Texas," Nick replied, sarcastically. "Of course in fucking New York, Silver."

Soon, the waitress brought out a couple of pizzas. I had her refill my soda as we continued going over our plan for how to finish off Xorale.

"So what's in the Empire State Building?" I asked, grabbing my new soda from the waitress.

"There's a portal to Xorale's dimension in there at the very top." Nick answered. "Somewhere around here is a portal to New York. However, it doesn't open until this evening."

"So how do we fill our day then?" I asked.

Vicky got up immediately. She walked over to the waitress and brought her over to us. The waitress sat down with us. Vicky didn't seem to care about privacy. I looked over my shoulder, just to make sure we were still in the clear. I didn't know who this girl was, but I trusted Vicky's judgement.

"My name is Kat," she said as the rest of us looked at her in wonder. "I'm Vicky's cousin. I hear you guys need to get to New York?"

"That's the plan," I said. "We're looking to get to the portal to Xorale's dimension."

"I may have something that will help," Kat replied. "Follow me."

Kat lead us out behind the restaurant. Out back, there was a giant vehicle that looked as though it were handcrafted by Satan himself. There were weapons all along the exterior and there looked to be a booster rocket on the back of it. All of our jaws hit the floor. Seven and Emerson probably creamed themselves seeing this beast.

The Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें