1

She followed him around everywhere. She was like his pet. Cheayeon didn't realize it though, she saw it as a good thing. She was in love with him. She was helpless. Let's start from the beginning.

「September 15th, Tuesday 2016」

Yoongi was sitting in his assigned seat, music blasting on his headphones, and thinking. He was always thinking. He didn't speak his mind half the time, unless you really pissed him off. He's quiet.

He looked out of the window to his left. Right above the empty seat. It's always empty and he liked it that way. He didn't have to do partner work, and he didn't have anyone annoying to deal with. He felt a tap on his shoulder causing him go turn and move his headphones behind his ear.

"Mr. Min, I'd hate to interrupt your daily thinking session but you have a new seat mate." The teacher stood above him with his hand on a girls shoulder.

Who the hell is this? He thought

She sat down next to him and pulled out a notebook and a pen along with everyone else. He looked at her in confusion. He then looked around the room to try and find an empty seat. None. It's now a full class.

"I'm Cheayeon." She continued to rummage through her bag. He just looked at her then put his head down in his arms. He couldn't look out the window anymore. She's blocking it.

「An hour later 」

Yoongi felt slight tapping on his shoulder as he began to wake up from his long nap. It was that new girl. He couldn't remember her name. He didn't care to either.

"What? Why'd you wake me?" He said sleepily.

"Bell rang. It's lunch. " She pointed at the large wall clock. He looked at the clock and she was correct. 12:15 pm.

He got up from his seat and left the class. He went to his locker and put his things away. He closed the locker door and saw the new girl right next to him. She shut her door right after.

"I'm not a stalker. I'm just another Min. Min Cheayeon. " She walked off to lunch. He looked at her confused as she walked off. He walked off after her.

He sat alone. His gang of friends were all transferred since they caused too much trouble. They were sent to different schools but some were lucky to be in the same school. He didn't care to make any new friends. Everyone else was so ignorant and annoying to him.

Cheayeon sat on her own. She's new, she didn't know anyone. She ate her food silently and occasionally looked around at her new atmosphere. Lots of different people. Lots of them. Way more people in this school than her last one. She was scanning the room and spotted that Min guy. She didn't know his first name. Only his last.

He was eating by himself too.

Well, he did seem like a loner. Guess he is.

She got up and walked to his table. She sat down in front of him and looked him in the eyes. He looked confused and irritated.

"Sup Mr. Min" She began to eat again.

"What do you want? I don't even know you." He looked more irritated.

"I felt bad. You looked like a loner." She put more food in her mouth. He just got up and left. She shrugged and continued to eat.

Lunch ended cause her to go to her next class she sat in a seat her teacher assigned and she waited for the actual bell to begin class to ring. More people poured into the classroom. Then, he came. Min. She just went with Min since she didn't know his name.

"Why are you here? Go somewhere else. " He shooed her away and she made a disgusted face. She looked at him from head to toe and went to getting her things.