4

I went to take a shower. I sat down with my knees to my chest letting the water hit my back. I put my head down on my knees. I started to think of all the terrible things those other people had done.

"You were a mistake! I should've aborted you!"
"You aren't my sister. You're just an infection to this family. Go kill yourself."
"You're the reason why your father left!"

I hated those people. I truly did. I didn't do anything to them, I always listened and I did as I was told. Dad left because mom was cheating. I had nothing to do with that.

I felt cold air hit me as the curtain swung open. It was Min. "There's only two bathrooms and the other is occupied." He shut the curtain again. Thankfully I was covered up by my legs and arms. The curtain opened again except Min was nude. I quickly covered my face by burying my face in my knees. "I'm covered now." I slowly looked up and he was sitting in the same position as me.

"Why do you look so sad?" He poked my forehead. "I'm just thinking." He nodded. He looked at my neck then back at me. "Where's the necklace I gave you?" He asked. "I didn't want to ruin it." I wiped wet hair from my face and behind my ears. "It's waterproof you know." He chuckled. "You could've told me to get out so you could take a shower. I wouldn't have minded." I said. "You've been in here for like three seconds. That wouldn't make sense. Plus, I need to check up on how your body looks. When you look healthy, I won't mind." He signaled me to turn around. I was hesitant but, he wouldn't pull anything. I know he wouldn't. I turned and my back faced him. I could see his legs ease down beside me. I looked behind me and saw him grab a bottle of shampoo.

He started washing my hair. It was relaxing. "Look at you. I can clearly see your spine." He ran his hand down my back. "I'm fine, Min. Don't worry." I attempted to reassure him. "Why do you call me Min. You know my name." He set his chin on my shoulder. His eyes were closed. He knew I didn't want him to see me. "I don't know. I just like Min. I'll call you Yoongi someday." There was a banging on the door that made us both jump.

"Yoongi hyung! We can't find Chea!" It was Jimins voice. "It's fine! She's in here!" Jimin said okay then left. "We should get out now." He got up and turned the water off. He handed me a pink towel. Why does he have a pink one?

"I saw your expression. I went out and bought you a couple things." I wrapped myself in the towel and went into our room with Yoongi. He changed into black jeans and a white t-shirt. He handed me a black one. "Why do you always want me to wear your shirts?" I asked looking at the shirt. "Because, you look good in them." He walked out. I changed into some black jeans and put on the slightly large shirt.

"Good morning Chea." Everyone said to me as I walked into the living room. "Good morning guys." First day with them was alright. They didn't seem to enthusiastic or opened to me yet. They acted as if I was some stray dog Min picked up off the streets. Which I kinda was. In a metaphorical way.

Min and Jin were the only ones who seemed to like me. Especially Min. He's protective and caring. I feel safe with him. Everyone stood when Yoongi came out with a black duffel bag.

"Come on guys. It's time." I looked at them all in confusion. Everyone began heading out behind Yoongi and I decided to walk out too. Yoongi stopped me. "You can't go. Stay here. If anything happens press the M on your necklace and don't leave. Got it?" I nodded but I had so many questions. He shut the door behind him.

Why can't I go? Does he think I'm weak? Oh right, I'm slowly recovering from minor anorexia.

I laid down in our bed. What have I gotten myself into, seriously. They must be doing something bad if they don't want me to go. But, it isn't any of my business.

I laid down on the bed and waited for the guys to come home. I had nothing to do, nowhere to go. Min said I couldn't leave. I have to stay locked up in this house till they come back. Like a doll. I rolled around in different positions every few minutes. I had no idea how to pass time. I couldn't do anything on my phone, I have no friends.

I decided to whip out a pencil and my note pad. I started to think of Min's face. All his features. Then I drew him. I drew each one of the guys till they came back. It was a 2 hour time pass when they got home.

"Did anything happen?" Min came in, he looked tired, and sweaty, and out of breath. I shook my head. He put his duffer bag on the floor and looked at the drawings I had layer out on the bed. "You drew these?" I nodded. "You're really good. Can I have this one?" He picked up the drawing of himself. I nodded silently again. "Sign it for me." He handed it back and I did so. I gave it back to him and he pinned it on the wall above the TV. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. I fell asleep, I had nothing better to do.

「Yoongi POV」

I got out of the shower, ready to take Chea to go out and eat since she'd been stuck her but she was asleep. She was balled up hugging the blanket instead of being underneath it. I smiled at how cute that looked. Shes still too skinny. That guy really messed her up. I finished drying my hair and grabbed another blanket. I threw it over her. I laid down beside her, facing her. I admired her features. Something I couldn't do when she was awake.

She always looked so scared and worried and sad. But when she slept she looked at peace, like nothing was worrying her. I liked her that way. Not sad. I don't know why I'm so soft for this girl. She makes me feel some way, no one else has made me feel. She can't know though. Just me. One sided crush.

「Cheayeon POV」

I woke up facing Min. It was around 4 a.m. He didn't have any blanket. I got out of bed and covered him, making sure all of his body would be warm. I walked into the living to sit down on the couch but someone was already there. I walked closer to see who it was and it was Taehyung. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be asleep.

Poor thing, probably sleep walked in here.

I poked him a few times till he woke up. He smiled a weak sleepy smile. He was one of the nice ones. I sat down next to him. He was awake now and just staring ahead of him. I did the same. There was nothing to talk about, it's too early for that. We both eventually fell asleep with our heads leaning against one another.

I woke up and I was back in me and Min's room. I rubbed my eyes and saw Min laying next to me. The blanket was on me and not him. He probably carried me back in last night.

I wish he'd take care of himself as much as he did me.