14

I was getting a phone call so I excused myself from Jungkook.

You are receiving a call from : Min

I didn't know if I wanted to answer or throw my phone in the ocean. I went with my gut.

Min: Cheayeon?
Chea: yes?
Min: i-im sorry. I'm so sorry. It wasn't what it looked like I swear
Chea: well it looked like you were having sex with a girl
Chea: it looked like I made the wrong decision again
Min: Chea please don't say that
Min: I love you and you only. Just come home so I can explain
Min: how does that sound?

After that I decided to go ahead and go check out what his explination was I hung up and went back to Jungkook. "Hey, I got ice cream while you were over there on your phone." He smiled and handed me the ice cream. "What's wrong?"

"So, what you're saying is you're going to find out why he cheated on you and then we go back to my place and you live with me?" I nodded my head. He continued to drive.

"You really want to do this, Chea?" I nodded and opened the door. "Cheayeon?" Min stood up and walked towards me. Jungkook put his arm in front of me and stopped him. "Talk." I said harshly.

"I didn't want to do it and I didn't like it I swear. It was for your safety." I didn't respond. I stared harshly at him. "That's... one of the worst excuses I've ever heard." Right as I was about to leave. "They were going to kill you." I stopped and sat back down. "Who?" I crossed my arms. "I can't say. But just know, I did it so they wouldn't. She was the leader." I didn't respond. "Thanks for telling me. But, I'm going to live with Jungkook for a while." I stood up. "What? With him?" I nodded and walked towards the door.

We got in the car and drove off. "I honestly don't think you should go back. Just stay with me." I sighed. "I still love him. I can't leave him." He pulled the car over. "Min Cheayeon. That guy kicked you out, got you involved in our gang business, and even cheated on you. How can you still love him." I didn't look at him. He was right, but I some how still love him. I don't think my feelings for him will ever stop. I feel like I'm losing control.

We eventually got back to his place. "I don't have any pajamas and you didn't bring anything so wear these." He handed me a big white t-shirt and sweatpants. He was way bigger than me so everything was practically falling off. "Wow, I never knew how cute you'd look in my clothes." I was holding everything up with my hands. "Shall we?" He pointed to his bed. It was huge. It wouldn't feel right to sleep in another man's bed. "I'll sleep in the other room. This isn't right." He agreed and showed me to the room. It was all white with a white bed and white sheets. It was practically empty aside from the tv and bedside table.

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to the side to hug Min. He wasn't there. I remembered I was in Jungkooks house. I missed his warmth in the morning. I completely got up and went to Jungkooks room. He wasn't in there. "Jungkook?" I walked around. He wasn't in the house. I went into the living room and waited.

An hour later he walked in. "Where were you?" I stood up. "Oh, I went to..." He held up a bunch of bags. "Run some errands." He smiled and handed me the bags. "Here are some clothes. And some shoes. I didn't know what you'd like so I bought what I thought you'd look good in." I opened one of the bags. It was full of white and black clothes. They were all so pretty. The colors remind me of Yoongi. The black represents how he may look dark and mean, and the white represents how he's pure and sweet and loving. "Thank you." I hugged him. I really just needed a hug.

I changed into one of the outfits he bought me. It was a black crop top that barely showed my stomach and some high waisted white shorts, along with some white Adidas. "I'll be back. I have some other things to get if you'll be staying here." I waved as he walked out.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. The door didn't have a peep hole so I just opened it. It was a lady and two large men behind her. She looked familiar. "Who are you looking for." She laughed. "Get her." Next thing I knew I was punched in the face. I blacked out immediately.

A/n my chapters still suck.. I'm sorry