5

I changed and decided to go and buy him something, as a thank you gift for everything. I had to sneak out though. It was supposed to be a surprise. I walked into the living room and Taehyung was still asleep sitting up.

I ran out the door and shut it as fast and as quiet as I could. I turned around and bolted. I stopped running soon as I was at the corner. I only ran because I couldn't risk being caught by someone and then they make me go back inside. Since it's "not safe".

I reached a small corner store that sold jewelry for cheap. It was nice jewelry though. I also noticed that Min wore chains and watches a lot. So I'll buy him those.

I walked out of the shop with a small black bag. Inside it were two boxes, also in black. One was a watch, the other a silver chain. The watch had 'Min' carved into the side of it. On the chain, was just a 'Y' hanging off the bottom. I opened the bag to look at the boxes. I smiled as I continued to look in the bag and walk home. It took a good 2 hours for all of the carving.

I ran into someone's chest and jolted back. I looked up and saw Min. He looked pissed and out of breath. Why do I always end up seeing him like this?

"Oh, hi M-" He cut me off. "Don't 'hi Min' me. Do you know how long I've been looking for you?! Where were you?! Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?! Do you know how dangerous it is by yourself!?" He yelled at me and with every word I flinched. He scared me like this. I stepped back. He walked forward and I flinched again, putting my arm over my face as if to protect myself from his punch. Except he didn't punch me.

I ran past him. I was running home. Or is it even a home now? How am I supposed to live with someone I fear now?

"Chea! Wait!" His yelling was becoming more and more faint.

I ran inside. I didn't cry. I had no reason to. I was out of breath, it was a long run. I felt like the world was spinning. I guess all of that running wasn't good for my skinny, out of shape body. I collapsed on the floor. I faintly saw Taehyung Neal in front of me freaking out. Then everything went black.

I woke up sweaty. I was burning. I threw the covers off and sat up. I had an excruciating pain in my head. I held my forehead and groaned in pain. "Oh no, lay down." I looked over to the corner of the bed and saw Taehyung. He came up to me slightly pushing me back down. Where's Min?

I looked around, I'm in his room. Min was also in here. Great. I don't want to see him. I turned on my side that wasn't facing him.

"V, can you leave for a sec?" The door shut after Min's request. "Listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was worried. You're so tiny, anything could happen then you'd be dead. And, thanks for the watch and the chain. I'll always want them, no matter what." He pat my arm and left. How can he switch so quickly? I didn't like it.

I got up when I was feeling a little bit better and went to our room. I opened the door and saw Min pacing the floor while filling with the chain I bought him. He looked up and saw me the walked towards me. He stopped and just looked at me.

"You're still too skinny. Let's go." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out to the car. We got in and I didn't say anything. "Were going out to eat." I had already figured that but he said it. I looked out the window at all the passing cars and buildings.

We came to a stop and I looked to the front of us. It's a burger joint. Of course I didn't expect anything bigger but oh well. He pulled into the drive thru and bought me a big burger with fries and a soda. All he got was a medium sized one. Hey, at least he's eating.

He handed me the huge burger and I stares at it then him. "Is it too big for your mouth?" I nodded. He gave me his slightly smaller one and I ate it. We stayed in the car in the parking lot while we ate. I already knew it's probably because Jungkook would be complaining.

We got home and I laid down. I'm always either a sleep or laying down. I had nothing better to do. Min laid down next to me staring at the ceiling. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I hummed in response. "Listen, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just worried." "Don't be sorry. Don't worry." That's all I had to say to him before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and had something heavy on my arm. It was weighing me down and I couldn't get up. I looked over to my back as much as I could. Min. It was Min. I tried to get up but he woke up and pulled me back and held me tighter. "When you forgive me, you can leave." He had a deep sleepy voice. "I want to go home." He turned me over. "You are home. This is your home." He didn't seem happy. I stared blankly. I wanted my old life, even if no one liked me or cared about me. I wanted to go back to school. I wanted to go places when I felt like it. This is just a burden. "I don't like this home." I said in a whisper. "But I'm- we're the only people that will care about you. We won't hurt you or abandon you. Like those other people did." he also spoke in a whisper. "I don't like this. I don't like you yelling at me. I want to be free. I don't want you worrying. I don't like it." I said the last part in a lower whisper. I looked away.

"You'll get used to it here. I know you will." He fell asleep again hugging me. I just stared. I just stared at all of his features. His nose, his eyes, his lips. I put my hand on his cheek and felt his soft skin. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He didn't have any specific expression. He smelled like mint all the time. I looked into his eyes for a while. I liked his eyes. I ran my fingers through his dark brown hair.

"You're very good looking."

-----------------------------
A/N

It's finally summer vacation so now I have less of a life then I did during school :)