6

A month. I've been here for a month. They've opened up to me, finally. They treat me as their little sister. Besides Min. He... I don't know what he treats me as but, it sure isn't a sister.

"Hey Chea, can you hand me that? I'm trying something new." Rapmon asked me to hand him some glue. "What is that?" I always spoke in a soft voice. I had to ask twice. "Oh, just... Nothing. I think Yoongi was calling you." I nodded and walked into our room.

I opened the door and he had just gotten out of the shower. He dropped his towel as soon as I walked in. And yup, I saw it. Again. I had walked in on him naked a few times so I didn't care at this point. "Hey uh, Min, Rapmon said you called me." He turned around and faced me. "Huh? Oh, no I didn't." He put his boxers on and only his boxers then laid on the bed. I laid down next to him and stared at the ceiling. He turned to face me resting his head on his hand.

"I'm bored." I turned to look at him. "You're always bored." I said softly. I looked back at the ceiling. It's always quiet in our room. We don't really talk, we keep the TV off, and we don't play music. We like it quiet. He broke the silence. "I'm glad you aren't sick anymore. I hated seeing you that skinny." I only listened. I agreed. I hated looking in the mirror because of that. But thanks to Jin, I'm back to my normal size. I'm healthy again.

We were both looking back at the ceiling. Jungkook busted in the door in distress. "Hyung... We uh... We need help. Now!" He ran out and Min and I ran after him. He didn't even bother to put any clothes on.

"Surpr-" Everyone yelled and stopped at the sight of me and Min. My hair was messy from laying down and he had only boxers on. Oh no-

"Oh, did we interrupt something?" Taehyung said holding a cake.

"They were havin some fun it seems." Jimin nudged Taehyung.

"You idiots. We were just laying down." I sat on the couch. "And I just got out of the shower." Min sat beside me.

"Well, it's our one month anniversary of having Chea here. We wanted to celebrate." Jungkook said.

"Correction- He wanted to celebrate." Rapmon said. Tae took the cake back into the kitchen and set it in the fridge. We decided to do it later. Whatever it was we'd be doing.

Me and Min when back into our room. We laid down side by side again. We faced each other. Min was focused on my features. I just looked at his eyes. His eyes stopped on my lips. He licked his then I smiled. He looked back up to my eyes and blushed hard. He turned so his back was facing me. I just sat there smiling. I know what he was thinking about. I thought it was funny but I didn't want to laugh, so I only smiled. He turned back and was still blushing but not as much.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. "I know what you were thinking. I'm not stopping you." I answered in my natural soft voice. "So, if I did it. You'd let me?" I nodded. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me. It was a long kiss, but not passionate. "I've been wanting to do that for a while." He pulled away and smiled. I hugged him. His soft skin against my body felt nice. He smelled of mint again.

"When can I go back to school?" I asked still in the hug. "Never. We're seniors anyways. There is nothing else for us." I felt the vibration from his speaking. He put his leg over mine. "Stay with me forever." He was being sarcastic, I could tell. I nodded anyway. Forever doesn't exist.

I snuggled up to him closer. He chuckled. I didn't want to get up. For whatever reason, I didn't want to. I'd say I loved him but, love is such a strong word. I don't want to use it to describe a person ever again. I always get hurt when I do that. I think too much.

We were awoken by gunshots. We both jumped out of bet and grabbed the ever so convenient hand gun we had by our beds. We silently opened the door with our guns ready to shoot. We slid across the wall as quietly as we could. We both looked over into the living room. Two random guys sat on the couch opposite of the other guys. One had a gun aimed at the roof. And of course, there was a hole how in the roof. The boys were tied up. Me and Min aimed at each of the men and shot. We got them both in the head and they fell off the couch. We cautiously looked around and untied the guys. There was no one left.

The boys got up from their uncomfortable positions and stood. Jungkook and Rapmon nodded after looking at each other and dragged the bodies through the back. Jimin had started cleaning the mess. Me and Min looked at each other. This is what happens when you live with gangsters.

We didn't even bother to ask about it. We just checked the doors and windows and made sure to lock them. We went back into our room. We left everyone to take care of the mess. I was shaking still. That scared the living shit out of me.

"It's okay. They're gone. For good, don't be scared." He hugged me. There could be more. We don't know that they're gone for good. That's nothing but an assumption. There could be more stalking us right now. We can't go out anymore. Now we have to watch our backs more than we already did. So many things ran through my head that it began to hurt.

I said nothing but a sigh. There was no response I could really give right now. I was frustrated and scared. But, I chose this life didn't I? I have to deal with what I've chosen and the fact that there's no going back. It's too late for that. It's too late for a lot of things. All this made me uncomfortable. Hugging Min right now made me uncomfortable. I pushed away and faced the other way. I hugged myself. I curled up into a ball. I hate the choice I've made.

"Are you alright?" I didn't answer. I'd have to sooner or later, though. Min hates when I don't answer him. "Hey, Cheayeon. Are you alright?" He frustrated now. No one calls me by my whole first name unless I've done something or they're pissed. They only call me Chea. "Just leave me alone please." I wasn't okay in my own skin. All these thoughts were consuming me. Nothing is okay and nothing will ever be okay. What the hell Cheayeon. You seriously fucked up.

"Hey what the hell is your problem?!" I've gotten used to his yelling. I stood up and sat in a small cushioned seat we had in the corner. I started reading a book and put headphones on. I listened to some music full past and tuned him out. He got up and stomped over to me. He was yelling. He was yelling pretty loud too. I could hear some words over my music.

*muffled* "Fucking bitch!" *muffled*
*muffled* " throw you out!" *muffled*

I stopped my music and threw down my phone and book. I took the headphones off and stood up.

"Okay fine! You want to throw me out, I'll leave! I've always hated it here anyways!" I stormed past him and grabbed my backpack. I stuffed it with my clothes and put it on. "Fine! Get the hell out and don't come back!" He yelled in response. "Do you even love me?!" I yelled back. "When did I ever say I did for that to even be a question?". I slammed the door behind me and left the house.

I walked back home. To my actual home. I opened the door and it was silent. No TVs were on. No one was talking. No one was down stairs. I walked into the living room and saw my mom. She looked... Broken. No expression. She was pale.

"I uh, I'm back." I scratched the back of my neck. She looked up at me and stood. She walked over to me and slapped me. "What the hell?!" I held my cheek. "We were worried sick! Your sister had missed weeks of school trying to find you! I was almost fired because I missed so many days!" She yelled and cried. "It's not like you even care." She looked taken aback. It's true, she blamed everything on me. So did my bitch of a sister. Speaking of her, she just walked in. "Ch-Cheayeon?" She ran to me and hugged me. The girl who called me an infection to this family, actually hugged me. I didn't hug her back.

"Why are you so pale? You've gotten skinnier. What happened to you? Who took you? I'll kill them!" I just want to tell her to cut the act already. But I can't. She's actually acting like a sister. "I chose to leave. It's okay now." I got up at went to my room. Its so empty. I left most of my belongings back at the other place. I'll get them someday.