16

I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I wasn't greeted by Mins warmth, but an empty side. I got up and walked around. No one was home. They seemed to have gone and take care of that lady. I hope they don't kill her. Just, hurt her... Really badly.

I didn't stress about them being gone anymore. I understood that there were certain things worth taking care of. Things that I shouldn't get involved in because it'll end up with me being hurt. It's best to stay out of it. Reduces any problems for me. I opened the fridge and the puppy came running out. "Hey little buddy. You still don't have a name huh?"

I went back into our room and sat there. Blank minded and silent. I didn't know what to think about. There was nothing to think about. I just sat there. Waiting.

After a while I took a good thirty minute nap. My phone woke me up by buzzing and ringing. I quickly sat up and answered. "Hello?" My voice was sleepy and low. "Cheayeon... Listen to me. Listen to me very carefully." It was Min. "I'm listening."

"You'll have to stay with some people for a while. They won't hurt you and nothing bad will happen. This is for both of our safety." My mind went blank after a while. "Okay."

I was told to pack all my stuff and get ready to leave. I sat by the door with all my bags packed. Then, the doorbell rang. I opened it after checking who was there. It was Jungkook and another man. "Jungkook? Where's everyone else?" I checked behind him. "Only you and I have to leave Chea..." I was confused. "What do you mean?" He looked upset. "We... Have to leave...."

We have to leave.

"Oh."

A/N

SORRY TO DO DIS BUT IS OVER 🤷🤷🤷