9

Jungkook was limping and holding his stomach. "What happened?!" I ran to him and moved his hand. He was stabbed. I helped him into his room and grabbed the medical kit.

"What happened to you?" I was disinfecting his wound and he'd groan every time I touched it. "They attacked me first. I couldn't do anything. They had better weapons. They were bigger." "What about the others?" It took him a while to speak due to the pain. "I dont know. I ran when I realized I'd been stabbed." They're still there then.

"Where are they?" I looked up at him with a stern face. "They're in an alley two roads down. Why?" "When I'm done, I want you to stay here no matter what. Got it?" He nodded slightly. I covered up his wound. It wasn't a deep stab.

I grabbed on a black jacket, pants, T-shirt, a hat and glasses and headed out. I made sure I brought something to defend myself with. I had to go through Yoongis things but I found a knife and a loaded gun.

I could hear yelling and cries. I ran around a corner that hid me from everyone else. I saw Jimin shooting at guys. Jin was down. I don't know if he was knocked out or worse. Namjoon was beating guys down. Taehyung was shooting guys. Yoongi was using only his fists to take down the men bigger than him. Jhope was down too.

I aimed at the guy Yoongi was fighting and got him straight in the middle of his head. I walked out and shot two other guys. Jimin and Taehyung finished off the others. I already knew Yoongi would yell at me for getting involved but I didn't care I had to save my family.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Yoongi walked towards me in rage. I walked past him and to Jhope. Namjoon was taking care of Jin.

"Hobi, wake up." I shook him. No response. I out two fingers on his pulse, he had a steady heartbeat. I put my ear up to his nose. He was breathing. He was just knocked out cold.

"Jimin, help me with Jhope. Taehyung, bring the car over here." Taehyung ran to get the car and Jimin helped me pick up Jhope.

We put Jin and Jhope in the car and drove off.

「At Home」

"Why the hell were you there?! Where did you even get a gun?!" I walked in and just stared at him. "Hey, be thankful that she saved our lives. Even you know without her help one of us would've died." Jungkook walked in holding his wound. "Jungkook, go lay down. You need rest or it won't heal." I walked Jungkook back to his room.

I sat down next to him as he laid down. "Who were those guys?" I pet his head and spoke softly. "I can't... I can't tell you." He looked a little sad that he couldn't tell me. "It's okay, I'll get it out of Yoongi." I kissed his forehead. "You could've died." That thought made me sad. He's like my little brother. He sat up and looked at me. "I love you Chea." I smiled. "I love you too." A huge smile grew on his face. Next thing I knew, he kissed me.

「Yoongi POV」

I was pacing the living room floor. She could've gotten herself if she missed. Then what would I do? Everyone took Jin and Jhope to their rooms. They'd been knocked out cold.

I walked to Jungkooks room where Cheayeon and Jungkook were. I slightly opened the door when I heard them talking.

"I love you Chea." "I love you too." That little shit. I opened the door anyway. When I walked in they were kissing. I stood still with no expression.

"Hyung." Jungkook pulled away when he saw me. I walked up to them. I was angry. I don't think I've ever been this angry. I grabbed Cheas wrist and pulled her out.

「Cheayeon POV」

Yoongi walked in and looked angry. He was turning bright red and he was breathing heavily. He grabbed my wrist hard and pulled me out of the room. He was hurting me. He was hurting me badly.

"You're hurting me! Let go!" I tried pulling away but it made the pain worse.

He threw me on the bed and paced the floor. "What the fuck was that?!" He stopped in front of me. " I don't know." I can tell he was getting more angry. I knew of his extremely short temper.

"Why can't you stop?" I looked at him in confusion. "Stop what?" He stopped pacing. "Confusing me." He sat on the chair in the corner of the room. "Me? Confusing you? First you tell me to leave and that you never loved, then you go and beg me to come back, and you complain because I saved your life?"

"That's not the point. The point is you could've gotten yourself killed." I didn't know what to say after that. He was right but I did deserve a thanks. "Thank you Chea would be nice." I crossed my arms. He ignored me after that.

I got up and walked into the living room. Namjoon and Jimin were in there sitting on the couch. "What's up?" Jimin asked as I sat on the couch opposite to them. "Yoongi again?" Namjoon added onto Jimins question. I gave them a 'you already know' look. They nodded.

Jungkook walked out holding his wound. "Are you feeling any better?" Namjoons attention was now on Jungkook. "Yea, thanks to Chea. If she wouldn't have helped me I would've died." I avoided eye contact. It'd make me feel weird. "Thanks." He kept trying to get my attention. "Yea, no problem. I have to go run some errands." I got up and headed out the door. Being in that apartment was frustrating. It was always cramped.

I took a walk. I didn't know where I was going.

I decided to just go buy new clothes. I can't remember the last time I went shopping. On my own.

I walked in and was greeted by a women at the cash register. I smiled in response to her. I went to the women's aisle and picked a few clothes. I had at least 3 hundred from saving my paychecks. I bought lots of black things and baggy shirts. I didn't want Yoongi giving me his shirts. I also bought black sun glasses and some make up.

I walked home wearing my sun glasses. I had two bags of clothes and accessories.

I opened the door and it was empty in the living room. I came home happy but the atmosphere was sad. I didn't like it.

"Guys?" I looked around. I saw Taehyung on his bed. Crying. "H-Hey, what's wrong? Where is everyone else?" I put my bags down on Jungkooks bed. "They took him to the hospital. They don't think he's gonna make it." I was confused. "Who did they take?" I wiped away his tears. "Jungkook. They said he wasn't taking care of the wound properly and it led to infection. T-They said it could k-kill him." He kept crying. "Let's just pray for the best okay. He'll make it. I know he's strong." I hugged him.

I went into Yoongis room and it was completely dark. It was also freezing. I turned the light on and saw Yoongi sitting in the corner on the chair. "Why did you turn the lights on?" He was just sitting still looking down at his lap. "When did they take him?" I walked closer. "Turn the lights off." I turned them on and slightly opened the blinds. "Now tell me, when did they take Jungkook to the hospital." He slowly looked up at me.

"About an hour ago. We called the hospital to check up on him... He might die." He whispered the last part. I actually wanted to hug him. I was mad but, this isn't the time at all to be upset.

I walked to him and hugged him. "What are you doing?" He whispered in my ear. "I can't handle to loose him either. But, we need to hope for the best." He slowly hugged me back. I could feel his cold fingers through my thin shirt. It sent shivers down my back. "Why is it so cold in here?" I tried to pull away but he held onto me tightly.

"Please, stay with me."

I haven't been on this story for a hot second :)