Good or Bad

"Hey I'm Kate and I have a twin brother named Cody who I actually like, A older brother named Jack and finally a sister named Lisa." Just so you know Cody and I are 12, Jack is 14 and my younger sister is about 10, yeah we are all 2 years apart. "Kate breakfast is ready." Called Mum. Well I was in the bathroom getting ready so I decided to call back. "Ok mum." So I had to walk down the stairs to eat breakfast and guess what little miss perfect was all ready there of course. I walked to school well technically I ran away from my bratty sister. I was glad to be at Cats Hill collage because Lisa goes to Catty High primary school Paris. "Kate are you ok". Cody said. He must have saw the look on my face. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. I don't know what he said after that, but anyway I went to my home room and saw my best friend Natasha. Oh I forgot to tell you I have long blond hair and olive skin, Cody has short light brown hair, Lisa has shoulder length dark brown and blonde hair and finally, Natasha she has long blonde hair and people say that we are twins but we aren't. I saw Cody over near his friends so I didn't want to talk to him and I also saw Colby, Paige and their friends. I saw my crush and I never knew that he was Cody's friend and it would make me nervous to talk to him about it. "Hey". Paige and Colby said running up to me. "Hey." I replied. It's actually nice to talk to Paige. "Have you seen Tom and his friends anywhere." Paige and Colby asked. I really am starting to like Paige but I was meant to be looking for Natasha. "Yeah, they are right over there." I said pointing out to her. "Thanks" Paige said. Oh I should ask Paige if she knows  where Natasha is. "Paige, Colby do you know where Natasha is." I said. I kind of knew that they would know where she was. "Yeah she is hanging around with her boyfriend over there, I hate that dude so much." Colby said. "Yeah I do too." Paige Said. They ran off towards My brother and my crush, so I decided to go to my best friend. She didn't talk to me it was like I was not there I now know why Paige and Colby hate him. "Oh hey Kate, I didn't see you there." Brodie said. "Um hi." I replied. I am so confused Brodie does not talk to me at all. Is it a good thing or a bad thing I really don't know, will Natasha get hurt and will it be because of me or not...