Everything is going to be ok

Brodie and Tom started fighting I needed to do something and quickly. "Stop". I shouted. Natasha walked up to me. "What's going on." Natasha said unsure what to think. Brodie walked up to her and gave me a cold glare that looked like he was going to kill me. "Nothing Nat I'm just talking to my best friend Tommy boy here." Brodie said. "Hey that's not my name Brodie and we are not best friends and we never will be." Tom said. "Natasha Brodie isn't the right one for you he's been playing you." I said. I could see that Natasha was surprised. "Really Katie why would I do that to my girlfriend, and you have been the one flirting with me." Brodie said. Why would I ever flirt with him I said to him that I hated him. "Brodie why would Kate flirt with you." Jack said. I looked around and I saw him. "Exactly Brodie." Tom said. What was he going to say next I wondered. "Really well she said something to me." Brodie said with anger. "Stop Brodie Kate doesn't flirt with you she hates you so much and I would believe my best friend over my boyfriend any day." Natasha said. I could tell that she wanted to dump him. "Oh really Natasha show me what you've got." Brodie said. Now was the time for Natasha to shine. "Alright Brodie we are done, there I'm breaking up with you." Natasha said. Brodie ran away with anger, Tom stepped more closer to me and grabbed both of my hands. "Kate would you like to go out with me." Tom asked. I looked around and everyone was smiling I felt so happy. "Yes I would love to." I answered. I couldn't help myself so I hugged Tom and surprising enough he hugged me back.