The Disco

We arrived at school that night and I took Lisa with me, I saw Jack go to Beth and Cody go to Paige and Colby. I saw Natasha and Brodie and they looked fine together, I decided to walk up to Natasha. "Oh hey Kate." Natasha said. She seemed fine to me but I'm not sure. "Hey Natasha who are you going with." I said. Natasha smiled at me. "I'm going with Tom, also who are you going with." Natasha said happily. "Um I'm going with Brodie." I said. "Cool." Natasha replied. I saw that she was still happy so I decided not to worry about it, we walked in and I tried not think about it. I kept looking over at Tom but Natasha was not with him, so I decided to go look for her. I went to the girls toilets and I saw Natasha there crying, I walked up to her. "Natasha are you alright." I said. Putting my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine,wait no I'm not Tom ditched me for this other person." Natasha said. I gave her a warm hug and patted her head. "Oh that's not good, come on Natasha lets go outside and get some fresh air." I said. So I took her outside and I saw Brodie and Tom together which means bad things are about to happen. Lisa came running up to me and tugged me on my arm. "Tom and Brodie had a fight in there so that got sent out, and Jack said that it was about a girl." Lisa said breathlessly. "Oh." I said...

About a hour or two went past and everyone was leaving to go home I stayed with Natasha and we ended up taking her home. Soon as we got home I let my hair down and got into my PJ's and got ready for bed.

I jumped into my bed and pulled the sheets up and turned my fan on and my lamp off and I fell asleep

I jumped into my bed and pulled the sheets up and turned my fan on and my lamp off and I fell asleep. I woke up and I looked outside the window and it was still dark, I closed the curtains and walked slowly down the stairs. I saw Cody on the couch just sitting there and I walked up to him and his head turned fully around I screamed. I fell down a deep tunnel and I felt like I was falling to my doom I screamed some more. I woke up breathing hard and I saw mum and dad sitting on my bed and everyone was in my room. "Are you alright." Mum asked softly. "I- I had a nightmare and it felt so real." I said shivering. Mum pulled me close and gave me a big hug. "It's alright your safe now." Mum whispered to me. Dad gave me a big hug and mum kissed the top of my head and they all said goodnight. I felt back to normal now and I checked the radio and it was 10:30 pm. Beep Beep. I looked on my phone and the text message said:
Hey Katie I'm sorry to wake you if I did but I just wanted to say that I had a good time with you.
♥️ Brodie
Yuck I thought I'm going to be sick I need to do some thing so I texted back:
Your a idiot and I would never love you Brodie because I hate you so much.
From Kate.
I didn't get a reply and I didn't want a reply but I got another text message and it said:
Kate I'm sorry that we couldn't go together but Natasha asked me first and I thought that you didn't like me so I said yes to her. If Brodie messages you tell me ok so I can deal with him.
Bye Tom
That was sweet  but I didn't text him back but I will tell him tomorrow at school but what would Tom do to Brodie or, what would Brodie do to Tom...