More Trouble

I walked to school the next day feeling troubled but I needed to get over it it's not like Brodie would just run up to me, isn't it. Today I met a new student named Delta, I walked up to her and she ran off to Paige, Colby and Cody. Of course I thought, but at that moment Brodie ran up to me. "Hey Katie." Brodie said. "Oh its you again." I said. "Yeah beautiful." Brodie said. I thought about running to Tom but I wasn't sure what to do. "Yeah, leave me alone you Jerk." I said. He still smiled at me, I wondered what he would say. "Oh really Katie." Brodie said. I felt a sign of relief and Tom put his arms around my neck. "Kate go to Cody ok." Tom whispered to me. I nodded as if it was a ok then I walked up to Cody. "Hey, Kate meet Delta." Cody said. I didn't want to act rude but she was the one that ran away from me. "Um hey Delta." I said kindly as I possibly could. "Um yeah hey to you to." Delta said rudely. I thought about what she said, that was so rude of her, she thinks she better than me than boo hoo, I'm better than her. What am I saying I'm being so mean to her in my head, I should stop thinking about it and just let it go. I walked up to Jack and he just snobbed me how rude of him I just wanted to tell him I was being mean to everyone. Lies I never thought about that I was just playing around, because I was worried about my boyfriend Tom.