What am I going to do?

I fell asleep after that, but I couldn't help thinking about what was going to happen. I woke up the next morning and I got ready for school, I started walking to school and I stopped just outside Natasha's house to wait for her. She came running out to me and we started talking and I found out that Brodie was playing her but I didn't say anything. When I got to school Natasha ran off to put her stuff away so that she could see Brodie quicker, Tom walked up to me. "Hey" he said. I blushed. "Hey, oh yeah Brodie messaged me last night." I said. "What did he said." Tom said. I felt suspicious about why but I couldn't resist. "He said that he loved me and he sent me a love heart." I said coolly as I possibly could. Tom ran off I wondered why but at that moment someone put there arm on my shoulder. I screamed. "Kate do you know how not to scream like last night was bad enough. Jack said. I felt some relief flow down me. "Oh it's just you." I said. "Kate what's up with you, your getting Tom into your fights." Jack said. "Your right." I confessed. I ran to Tom to tell him that I could Deal with Brodie myself but I was to late. "What am I going to do." I said out loud...