Love Story

Delta became bestie with Beth I noticed I also noticed that Cody got closer to Paige and Colby. At home I went Straight to my bedroom, I started playing my guitar but I stopped and heard Cody playing his, I smiled to myself. I woke up about 9:00 and I walked down stairs to find out the we were having pancakes today. They were yummy I loved them I started going outside when Lisa tapped my shoulder. "Kate can I play your guitar." Lisa said. I opened the door I thought about it for a while. "Yeah nock yourself out." I said. I wondered if she was going to say thank you. "Thank you." Lisa said. She ran up the stairs I stood there for a moment and I thought how would I know that. "Kate." Dad said. I closed the door. "Yeah Dad." I said. "Stay home." Dad replied to me. "Why." I said. "Because your grandma and pop are coming." Mum said. "Mum can I bring some friends over." I asked. I wonder if she would let me. "Yeah whatever but remember to come back." Mum said. "Ok." I said. I ran off to Paige and Colby, Delta just to be nice and Tom I brought them back with me and I saw Grandma and Pop. I ran up to them and gave them a big hug, me and my friends went into the backyard. I noticed Cody at the door with Jack then they came up to us, I noticed that Cody hugged Paige and Colby I started to feel suspicious. Jack went up to delta I wondered why because he likes Beth not Delta is he going to play Delta and cheat on her for Beth. "Hey Delta, I have a question for you." Jack said. I noticed that Delta really liked him and that she was giggling so hard that she look like she was going to die. "What is it Jack." Delta said blushing. I saw the look on his face he smiled to me and lipped I told you I could get a girlfriend. "Would you like to go out with me." Jack said. No no delta say no please I kept saying no in my head until she answered him. "Me I would love to." Delta said. Great now my other brother has a girlfriend well I guess I can't control that and I would never be able to. I had fun with my friends until they left I also found out that grandma and pop were staying for the night. This is going to be so much fun with grandma and pop until I heard a knock on the door...