Chapter 8

Nagisa P.O.V

We were going out with Nakamura, Maehara, Isogai and Terasaka. Since today was holiday they decide to go out. We ate the Karaoke place. Why karaoke?. Four of them were go buying some drinks. It's an awkward situation since the pillow fight this morning. Karma is neglecting me.

"Hey why are you sitting so far away" I looked at him. He looked at me stared me in the eyes. I somehow feel my heart is pounding so hard "w-what are you staring at?" He then looked back at the karaoke tab to choose song . 'What is wrong with him?

I walked to him. I sat next to him. He looked at me but suddenly his face turn red. Why? He looked away with his hand covered his mouth. Seriously what is wrong with him today..

"Karma? Are you okay?" I tried to reach him. "G-g-go away!" Huh? My hand reached Karma's face "Karma seriously what's wr-" am I seeing thing or it just Karma were blushing?! And his face were even hot!!

"Karma... You're face are burning.." After I said that his face turn into 50 shades of red. His face even get hotter.. I stared into his mercury eyes. I don't know why. My body moved by it's own. My hand is pulling Karma's face closer. My eyelids closed by its own.

After a few second I realize I'm going to kiss him. Our lips is a few centimeter. I was doubting to continue this or not... Suddenly I feel a push from Karma. Hard enough to make me fall back.

The next thing I know was Karma was already on top me. My eyes widened. His face are still burning. He put his right hand on my cheek and slowly leaned in