Chapter 11

Karma P.O.V

ughhh what the hell? Why does I feel a headache "Hey don't move" That voice. I slowly opened my eyelids and saw Nagisa. Actually I saw her face really in front of mine. I shocked. I instantly get up and accidentally hit our forehead "Ouch what the hell is wrong with you" She shot me a glare. "Uh Sorry?" "Karma you need sleep. Just lay there I'll go get some pain killer" huh? " pain killer?" I just realize that I'm lying on my bed.

She looked at me "Of course you don't know but Karma you're drunk" what. "Wait drunk? How can I get drunk I don't even drink?" I make a complicated face. Nagisa walks and get the pain killer. "Here" she gave me the pain killer with water. I take the water and swallow the pain killer with the water. "Mind to tell me now?" I gave him the glass.

"How can I tell when I don't know" she take the glass and put it at the side of the bed. "What do you mean you don't kn-?" "It means I don't know." She looked at me with a big eyes "Fine" Nagisa smiled.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Fuck this feeling again.

I blushed. "Karma are you getting cold? You're face burning again" huh? She put her hand on my forehead. Not satisfied with it she put her forehead at mine. I blushed more "w-w-w-what are you doing?!!" I jumped away "huh?" She looked at me innocently "ugh! Just let me sleep" I leaned down and pull the blanket all till it closing my head.

Fuck calm down

What is wrong with me?

Nagisa P.O.V

What's wrong with him? But he do looked cute. Cute? CUTE?! WHOA WHOA "NAGISA GET INTO YOURSELF. " I said while slapping my cheek.

Wait he didn't eat yet right? I better cooked him some porridge. I go to the kitchen and started cooking.

Time skip

I've done the porridge. I make the final touch. I put the strawberry on the porridge. I bring the porridge. I stop right in front of his door what if it taste bad? Ahh hell to go with it. I knocked the door.

"Karma I brought you some food"   I stand in front of it "come in..." I opened the door. I put the porridge at the side of the bed "I made you some porridge want some" He looked at me the smile. That smile...... "sure" I take the the porridge and spooned the porridge He looked at me with a surprised face "what?"