Chapter 20

Karma P.O.V

ughh my head. I slowly opened my eyelids and saw some unknown place. 'Where the heck is this place?' I wake up. My hand is tied to the pole. 'Wtf?'

I saw the door opened. There is some kind of 35 year old uncle and 37 year old auntie.

"I see you have awake?" The old man said. Duh. What do you think I'm doing? Sleepwalking?.

"Nee ojisan." I called him "what do you want?" He answered me while preparing something. "I wanna pee" He looked at me. He throw me a bottle telling me I should do it in the bottle.

"How the hell am I suppose to pee with my hand tied at back?" He walked to me and tried to untie the rope. He already untie it. Chance!.

I kick the old man face and start to run away. But I was being held by the old woman. God dammit. "Hey you should sit there again. We don't want to harm you because of our client."

"Client?" I asked her. "Yeah or else we will harm your girlfriend." She threatened me. "Tch" I walked back to the place that I am suppose to seat.

"Nee ojisan. Are you okay?" I asked him playfully. He glare at me. "Nee ojisan. Oneechan. If you want money I have a better candidate for you." I said while thinking of Asano.

"No we have enough from our client" Old woman said. Tch.

"By the way, who is this client that you guys been talking about?" They looked at me.

"She will be here in 10 second." The old man said. I looked at him. "She?" He nodded.

The door opened. I saw a familiar person. Purple hair. Two braided stlye. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

"OKUDA!!"
____________________

Did you expected that? XD lol sorry because of the short chapter.