Chapter 26

I looked at the women confused.

'How am I suppose to know?'

"Are you kidding me?" The woman said with a cold tone "Excuse me?" I replied while trying to push away the knife that is placed on my throat.

"Do I know you?" I asked her while still trying to push the knife away. Because Nagisa is so sure she had never meet this woman before. What is she talking about?

"Oh you don't know me. But you surely know my master. She has a beautiful purple hair that always be style in braids-" I cut her off by guessing who it is "Is it Okuda?"

She slammed me against the wall so hard and my hand gets hurt because she pushed the knife towards my hand that was trying to push it away. Resulting a massive cut at my palm.

"Ow that hurts" I hissed at the woman. I look at her She was smirking.

"Look I don't want to waste any time here. Can you please get fucking away?"  All my kindness was swept away at this moment.

"What will you do If I don't?" At this moment I know she wouldn't move. I took a drastic option.

I kick her stomach and she backed away. I point the gun I have at her. "Woah a middle school girl bring a gun here. Shouldn't  your teacher be a little bit careful" She said that.

" At this moment I don't think that is important" I replied. She tried to move away.

"Don't you even fucking try to move" I warned her. She smirk. " I don't think that would scared me"  She runs towards me to stab me. I tried to shoot her but I missed it. I decided no to waste anymore bullet.

I place the gun at my back and took out the two knife I was hiding at my back at swing it at her. She was surprised with my action. But then she continue to attack me.
________________

"What was that sound?" That girl asked me.

"A gunshot stupid ass shit" I replied to her. "Aww Karma don't be so mean" I rolled my eyes looked away. "Don't call me by my first name" I murmured.
________________________________

A/n : I'm soooooo sorry. Like freaking sorry