Chapter 23

Makoto P.O.V

Argh my head hurts. More importantly where am I? The last thing I remembered is seeing Akabane-kun being kidnapped.

"Oh you're awake" I looked at the Voice. "Sorry for dragging you into this mess" ah it's akabane-kun. What does he mean by this mess.

I looked around. I couldn't recognize  any of this thing around me. I started to panicking. I looked back at Akabane-kun "Akabane-kun where are we?" He looked at me with a dead serious expression.

"I'm....sorry" I looked at him confused "what do you mean" I asked him back.  " What is the last thing did you remember?" 'Huh what's with that sudden question?'

"The last thing I remembered is.. I saw you been kidnapped.........?" A sudden realization hit me "Oh my god... am I..?"

"I'm so sorry Tachibana-kun" so that's why he's being apologizing all of this time. "Uh..no It's clearly not your fault" I assured him that.

"Don't worry I'm gonna take you out of this shitty ass place" (a/n : I feel like I just make a whole new ship?)

'Now I know why Nagisa-san liked no i mean love him so much'

*Boom* (a/n: I'm sorry I really sucks at doing sound effect)

Someone slammed the door really hard and get in side. She has a long braided purple hair she looks like she's a teenagers like us and behind her is a women with a blonde hair with A middle age man with a crappy taste in hat.

The purple hair girl walks to Akabane-kun and take his face close to hers. It looks like she is trying to kiss him!

"Get your shitty ass hand off my face, Okuda" The girl named Okuda take her hand off "That's mean Karma. You said it in front of you friend"

She laugh maniacally. Akabane-kun grits his teeth. I am so confused here

"My lady, as you can see the boy has wake up" The blonde women said while pointing at me. "I know, I can see that, Elise"

Okuda-san.? Walk towards me. She make her face as close as it can be to mine. "Too bad, you're a handsome boy"

Then I get hit really hard at my stomach. It seems like the middle aged man has kick me. " oh god, you're being too harsh, Arima-san"

"How about we just take him to that room" I feel chills run down to my spine.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GET YOUR HAND'S OFF HIM. IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HIM I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!. DON'T FUCKING FORGET THAT I'M AN ASSASSIN I CAN KILL YOU BITCH ASS ANY FUCKING TIME!"

it's the first time I saw Akabane-kun get really mad
___________________________
A/N : Oh god. I AM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE THE LAST UPDATE.  I saw all notification this notification this lunch and I was like Holy shit I've do not update this shit for a long time. I'm so sorry I just finished my monthly exam. I think I will started upload regularly. Thanks for reading! As usual I'm sorry for the misspelling and grammar stuff. Hope you enjoy!