Chapter 18

Nagisa P.O.V

Another boring day in Summer. Well at least Summer break are already begun. I'm on my way to cafe. Kayano said she wanted to introduce me with someone. With someone she must mean 2 or 3 people.

And of course. Karma with me. "And. Why are you coming with me?" Karma looked at me "hmm? Why? To make sure my wife is safe of course." I blushed. I looked away. I can hear his chuckling.

I get into the cafe. I saw Kayano sitting with another 3 people. I knew it. I sighed while walking to their table. "Ah! Nagisa!" Kayano notice my appearance. I walked to her "why are you bringing Karma?" She whispered to me.

"I had no choice. He want to comes too. Don't ask why" Kayano giggled. Karma soon reached the table. "Nagisa this is the man I wanted you to see." She show tho the 3 people in front of us.

"This is Haruka, Makoto and oh this boy also named as Nagisa." She said more. While pointing to the boys according to their name. "my name is Nanase Haruka. Nice to meet you" The boy with black hair and blue eyes says. His voice is so cold "Hey Haru-chan make more expression." The boy at the end of the table starts to talk. "I told to to drop the chan" Haruka talks.

"But Haru-chan is haru-chan name right?" The blonde boy talks again "Yes Bu-" "Okay that's it. I'm sorry for the chaos. Hi My name is Tachibana Makoto. We are all from Iwatobi Swimming Club Nice to meet you" He smiles. I smiled back "Ah! Mako-chan is not fair! I'm going to introduce my self first!" Makoto sweat dropped "sorry"

"Hi! My Name is Hazuki Nagisa! Nice. To meet you!" He then grinned "I see your name is Nagisa too. You can call me Nagi-chan if you want!" This boy are more energetic. "Ah yes! Nice too meet you guys. My name is Shiota Nagisa." I smiled. Karma stayed quiet all these time.

I bumped my body at his. He looked at me. I make  'introduce yourself' face. He sighed. "My Name is Akabane Karma." Then he quiet again. "I see he just like Haru-chan"  Nagisa speaks up. "Nagisa...." Makoto sweat dropped.

A girl come to our table. "Sorry I'm late Kaya-chan!" She pant "Hmm Kou-chan you are always late." Kayano said. "Oh? I'm sorry. My name is Matsuoka Gou. Pronounce it as Kou not Gou" She sit next to Nagisa "So Gou-chan. Where is Rin-chan?" Kou sighed "I said pronounce it as Kou not Gou. And Oniichan is busy today so he couldn't come. What about Rei?" Kou asked them "He can't come. He said he had something to do" Haruka suddenly speak up.

"Ka-kayano why am I meeting this guys?" I asked Kayano "Hmm? Why? You don't want to meet us Nagisa-chan?" I looked at Nagisa  violently shook my head "Th-that's not what I meant" Makoto smiled and say something to Nagisa. Then eveything goes well again. We talked a little much today. "S-so you guys are coming to E-class?" Kou nodded. "I see but why 3-E? I mean you know our position right? I mean like-" Karma suddenly stand up. "I'm going to get some drinks. Nagisa did you want something?" I looked at him "Nagisa Shiota. I'm asking Nagisa Shiota" I heard Kayano chuckled. "No I'm fine" Karma didn't say anything then he walks away.

Time skip

Kayano stand up. "So lets make our way to amusement park" I looked at Kayano in shocked. "Ka-kayano-chan? You didn't tell me anything about that" Kayano looked at me "Eh? I didn't ?" I sweat dropped "That's not a problem I can pay for your ticket. But the point is did you guys have a ride to there? " Karma suddenly voiced "uh.. no" Kayano smile wryly. "Then I'll go and call for a ride" Karma stands up then he walks away out of the cafe.

"What's wrong with that Karma guy?" Nagisa asked me. "I don't know...? He seems different today.."

We buy a few drinks before walked out from the cafe. Then. We saw a bunch of girls swarmed all around Karma. They seems trying to flirt with him. Somehow I feel irritated. "Who is this Karma guys anyways?" Nagisa asked. "Wait what is his family name?" Kou asked "Akabane?" Kayano spoke up.

Kou seems researching something. " HAAH HE IS AKABANE KARMA !" Kou screamed after she saw something on her phone. "Of course he is.BA-KA" Nagisa said. "No! He is Akabane Karma! The next holder of Akabane group! No wonder womens are all around him" They all seems surprise. Except for Haruka.

"You don't know?" Haruka asked them. They all looked at Haruka in surprised. "H-haru how did you know?" Makoto asked him. "Akabane group is the one who sponsored the newest tournament we're in"  Haruka explained "I even saw him at the award ceremony ( I don't know if this right or not)" He said more. "Ha-haru-chan you sure knew a lot about it" Nagisa looked at him confused.

I giggled a bit seeing them like this. Just like 3-E. "Having fun huh?" Someone whispered at my ear and licked my ear  "AAAH!! (it's a scream guys) GEEZ KARMAA!" I hit him. He chuckled. I reaaaaaalllly hope no one sees that. He suddenly pull me in his hug. "That is just a lilttle. I can do more if you want to. Wait until we reached homee~" He whispered again.  They all looked at us. I blushed madly. I pushed him. He just laughed.

"Come on guys. The ride is here" A limo arrived in front of him. They all looked at him in jaws dropping. Except for Haruka of course. "What? Get in." Haruka walks in the limo followed Makoto and Nagisa. Then Kayano and Kou gets in. I looked at Karma. He smirk at me. I blushed and get in.
________________

A/N: I will continue this in next chapter. Maybe in October? We'll see. Bye!