1

I'm terrible, I'm scary, I'm lonely but no one seems to notice. People see me as trash in this world. All I do is keep quiet yet people find me creepy.

Well I'm not your strong hero or jock protagonist. I'm just Nathan, Nathan Nicholas. The reason people treat me like trash is because well I'm trash.

I'm scrawny and I'm strange. I couldn't handle the beatings I got from the kids at my school or the beatings I got from my parents so I decided to run away to my uncle's house who seems to be the only one who even cares of my existent.

That meant I had to travel to a different state. That state was Kansas. I finally got there and I explained to my uncle why I was there.

We kept it a secret from my parents until I realized that they didn't even care if I ran away and I bet they just laugh if I got erased from the world.

Well other than that I found one thing I loved to do while at home: drawing. I drew amazing things that even my uncle even thought were good.

I'm starting school tomorrow and I'm excited for what lies for me. I just hope I make one friend at least this time because my uncle did say that one friend is better then none.

I hope that my future isn't as terrible as my past was. I shall stop here with my new diary and continue tomorrow because I have to go to sleep so goodnight Nathan Nicholas.