9( The final chapter)

( The final chapter is here everyone! I was both sad and happy to end this book. I think this is my favorite book I ever made.)

We were sitting in a building together, which Shira called home. ''Shira, why are we here?'' I said to Shira. ''To end all of this, so that you can go back to your normal life. I'll probably die but I don't mind since I don't have anything to live for'' Shira said.

''I want to give you something to live for Shira, I promise that I will give you something to live for'' I said.  ''That's noble of you but it's already too late. Me, Mallory, and Dawn.. we killed now we must pay the price. Mallory die and I might die but I accept dying''.

''Stop saying bullshit, I care too much to let you go just like that. I don't care if you killed people, I know your just a girl who's scared and sad. You don't need to die, this isn't your fault...it's all Mallory! She made you do this and now we can end it all! ''

Shira didn't reply back but then a smile grew on her face.

''After this, I want you. I want to be with you, you make me feel sane'' Shira said.

''I agree'' he said turning away from her.

Suddenly a sinister laugh was heard, she's here. We looked to see Mallory standing at the door with a knife in her hand. ''I knew I would find you at home, I also brought somebody along'' Mallory said snapping her finger. There a tall man who seemed to be stronger then all of us. ''Here's the deal, Me vs Shira up on the roof. The winner keeps Nathan and the loser dies obviously. Now trash restrain Nathan so he doesn't escape'' Mallory said as her and Shira went up the roof. Suddenly I felt myself get pushed to the ground roughly, the man was on top of me. Shira I know you can win this, I believe you can defeat that witch.

Up on the roof

The two of them stood on the roof. Shira and Mallory both had two knives in their hands. ''Remember the times we were up here together, when she was alive and she would bring us books from the library. It's all shit now!'' Mallory screamed as she ran to Shira trying to stab her chest but only put a cut on her arm. Mallory was pissed and knocked Shira down to the ground grabbing her hair and smashing her knife into Shira's right hand which made Shira scream in agony. ''I believe that's the hand you used when you punched that window back then, it always seems to get injured somehow'' Mallory said. Shira pushed Mallory off her and pinned her hands together with one hand. ''You need to stop Mallory, I've let you kill people for too long. Please Mallory...I want us to live a good life and forget about the past'' Shira said.

''Alright......I will try to live with this....is that ok?'' Mallory said. ''Yes, now lets go before Nathan gets crushed'' Shira chuckled.

''Haven't you learned anything since then?''

Mallory grabbed Shira neck and started dragging her to the edge of the building. ''You trust anybody don't ya? You damn twat! I thought you would have learned when that guy did things!' Mallory shouted. Mallory grabbed a knife from her pocket and put it against her neck. ''I'm not going to kill you but I am going to shatter'' Mallory said.