5

My uncle tied up in duck tape was right before my very eyes. How did they even know where he was. ''Wow...So how long did it take you to find out where he was?'' Dawn said tilting her head at the old man.

''Pfft....Shira helped.  She said there was someone who lived at his house and she said only an old guy. She saw him through a window when she was at Nathan's stop.  She said he was watching through a window upstairs. But anyways let's play our game!'' She said as dragged my uncle by his gray hair over to me.

''It's simple really. It's a guessing game! You have to guess what the person is thinking of course! If you get it wrong you will just get a cut by yours truly. If you get three wrong then your dead!'' Mallory said as she laughed loudly.

''Y-y-y-your insane!'' I spat at her. '' Were all insane here! No shit you are too as well now that you are here'' Mallory said as she grabbed a sharp knife from a box.

''Who would like to go first? How about you Shira? You were a bit quite on the way here.  Oh and you too Nathan! Try guessing what Shira is thinking!'' Mallory said as she dug her nails into my right arm feeling as if my bones in my right were shattering slowly.

''Your thinking about.........the art I make'' I said quietly.  Mallory stepped on my hand with her heal boot making me grunt in pain. "Louder so we can all hear you Nathan!''

''Shira, your thinking about art?'' I said to her. 

''That is correct'' Shira said keeping her poker face.

''Alright so far you got 1 right, Let's see if you can guess what Dawn is thinking about now'' Mallory said as she giggled. I turned to face Dawn who had a light smile. ''Are you thinking about a friend'' I said to her.

''That is incorrect, Sorry Nathan''

Mallory grabbed my right arm giving me a small cut on my arm. '' Be lucky I didn't cut a vein or you would be bleeding to death'' She said as she giggled.

''Yay it's my turn now! Let's hope you get it right'' She said with a grin.

Her smile disgusted me. It just made me want to smash her face into the ground. ''I'm waiting Nathan! I can't keep two people alive besides right now I'm trying to figure out if I should kill you right now. Now just say something or I might as well kill you'' Mallory said as she hit me on the back of my head with her right hand.

''Your thinking about me? Your thinking about killing me?''

''WRONG!" She said as she grabbed my arm and gave a long cut. ''Mallory. You were close to his vein. Please be careful sister''.

''Oh shut up Shira. Go back to being the Mystery girl or whatever!''

I had one shot. If I didn't guess what my uncle was thinking I would die. If I won, I don't know what would happen with my uncle. He can't tell me anything since he can't talk.