8( The Broken Children)

(Thank you all for coming this far, This is the biggest part of the book so I hope that you all have made it. Also play the music above, it's really good)

Me and Dawn headed to the bathroom upstairs, I wonder when the last time I ever had a bath? I've  lost track of time since I got trapped in this hell. ''Hey Nathan, Can I....join you? Besides were both keeping our clothes on'' Dawn said. ''That sounds fine''.

I got into the tub and she started stripping down to her underwear and bra. ''Hey, I thought you said your won't take your clothes off?'' I said. Dawn sighed. ''Does it really matter? Since Mallory and Shira have left...I thought we could talk about something I think you need to know''

''Why do we kill you wonder? We did it so we can make those surfer greater then us. They all have perfect lives while we stand in a trail of abuse, murder, and torture. We want it to end but we can't, nothing changes Nathan. We must continue what we started''.

'' What kind of pain made you do this to yourself?'' I said. She got in the tub with me. ''Nathan the pain we went through as kids is beyond. Our own parents abandoned the three of us on the streets as babies. You would think a caring person would come to our aid, but that's what we thought when that woman took us to the orphanage. The three of us thought life was going to be better for the three of us. A new life, new friends, a new family. None of those were given. Our innocence was stolen from us by those men that came one night, nobody wanted to be with us so we only had each other, and the family.....was broken. It never was real. We had enough and we decided to destroy that family. We killed them all in their sleep. We burned the orphanage and finally found a place where we could live. We told him everything and he let us live there and let us do what wanted-''

''Stop''

''Stop this, Killing people won't do you anything good! It only leaves a trail of sorrow and shame down the road. Your being the people you despise. It doesn't matter what your past is! The past does not define us. You can change, people seem to do that a lot'' I said.

''Shut up! You know nothing of feeling pain! You weren't the one who murdered people now are you!? We murdered people and now we must continue on till we find a path to a new life style!''

I pushed her down and started strangling her out of anger. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!'' I screamed at her. My body was moving on it's own, why am I becoming her? My grip on her neck tightened every time I would think about those words she said. Suddenly she stop moving.......oh god.....I'm a monster. I Nathan Nicholas....has killed someone.

''Hey Dawn and Nathan! Were back!'' Mallory said. Oh no...what happens when she sees this body? It was already too late to do anything. Mallory made her way in and Shira followed as well. ''Stupid Twat deserved to die'' Mallory said pulling the corpse out and throwing it in a closet. ''What is wrong with you people! Do you even care about her!?''

'' Well You should feel guilt for killing her, but really I didn't give a shit about her. Besides she was useless till the end. Now I'm going to take a nap so you might as well kill yourself here now for just shits and giggles'' She said walking off. Shira stood there staring at me, ''Thank you Nathan, Dawn wanted this to happen, you freed her from her pain, now she's in a good place. May god protect her now''

''Don't lie! She's just gone! If there was really a god he wouldn't let any of us get killed! Instead he let's us suffer! There is no god and there is no where for her to go. Shira she's gone now, and we don't know what happens after we die. All we humans an do now is wait for death''

''I'm sorry Nathan..........wait Nathan. I want to ask you something. Do you want to escape?'' Shira said. ''Of course I do! I would do anything to escape!'

''I know someone we can trust, quick follow me!'' Shira grabbed a phone and we walked to the car. ''Oh shit, I need to get the keys In the kitchen. Ill be back'' Shira said running back into the house. I couldn't believe this was happening, after all these months here....I was going to be free? Shira ran out the house and got in the car.''She will probably come after us but we can only hope that she doesn't find us''.

''Shira, where are we going?'' I said. ''Were going to beginning, to my old orphanage''

(Author notes: Hey guys, so after this I plan on probably making a book about the backstory of the orphanage girls. Also the next chapter will probably be the last chapter)

Next chapter: Mallory and Unknown vs Shira and Nathan.