6

(Hey guys! So Elena in this chapter is actually going to be in a future book ill make. I have lent hints for you to figure out about her but as always enjoy:D)

Nathan didn't know anymore. He was lost. He felt so hollow after the death of his only hope. The only person he could actually trust was Shira......

______________________________________________________________________________

Ava was in her room watching old cartoons since she was board.  She heard a knock at her door. She jumped off the bed to open for her mother. ''It's time for bed, don't get any nightmares'' her mother said as she kissed Ava on her forehead.

Ava turned the lights off and jumped on her bed.  She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

She woke up in a dream world filled with TV screens and many electronics . She was floating right in the middle. A flash went on all the TVs around her. A girl with black hair and red eyes appeared on the many screens. ''Your the only hope I got. Alright listen up! I need you to go to the dumpster at the elementary school. There's something there that will help you with Nathan''.

''Wait you know Nathan? Please.....tell me where he is! Is he dead.......alive!?'' Ava yelled.

''Geez can you calm down. He's not dead and I really don't feel like helping a lot. I'm a just a girl named Elena who is telling you to get to that damn dumpster or ill give you bad dreams until the day you die''

''Alright fine. I have one last question. Why are you asking me to do this and nobody else like Nathan's guardians or the police?'' Ava said.

'' Cause you can actually do something'' Elena said as she snapped her fingers.  Ava woke up and accidently feel out of bed. She sat on the floor waiting to hear if her mother or brother would come running into the room. Seems like nothing can actually wake them up.

She got a jacket on and bat just in case if there was creeps out. She quietly lifted up her window and crawled out shutting the window behind her.

She walked down the dark streets which didn't have people or cars. The only support for light she had was a tiny flashlight she had in her pocket and the street lights which made her skin glow.

She finally got to her old elementary school. She remembered having a friend named Alice go there with her. Sadly Alice moved away somewhere else because her parents died. Ava never really knew why and Alice never called her or anything. 

She got her flash light out to guide her to the back of the school where the dumpster was. She also remembers how she and Alice would also go dumpster diving to see if there was anything cool in there. Pretty dumb now that I look back.

She finally found the dumpster which seemed to not have a lot trash in it. Ava climbed up and got my flash light out looking around. Ava smell something foul.  It smelt worse then anything in here. Ava flashed her light to see a body with no head.  Who would do something like this!?  It looked like a man body Ava thought.