Chapter 8

Previously

"Ladies first!" Dom said with a sweet gesture.

"Thank youuu." me and Alexie giggled.

" We all got in and chose a decent looking table."

Continues..

Looking at the menu first, I chose fish and chips I haven't eaten in ages.

"What are you guys getting?" I asked Dom and Alexie.

"I'm getting chocolate cake, I feel like cake what about you?" she asked.

"I'm getting fish and chips, what about you Dom?" I asked.

"Same as you love." he winked at me.

The waiter finally came, she looked new to this restaurant, she had blue eyes and perfect blonde hair and her skin was tanned. She looked down at Dom and smiled at him, who does she think she is?! bitch! so I grabbed Dom and kissed him real hard. She looked at me with disgust and started writing the orders fast and ran away like the bitch she Is, no one should never mess with ma boy.

"Whoa, what was that for?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Didn't you see that? she was flirting with you! so I kissed you to prove that you are mine and you didn't like the kiss?" I crossed my arms.

"I loved it! you are so cute when your jealous." He chucked.

"What-ever I don't care." I said. I looked at Alexie and she was just giggling and I rolled my eyes.

Our food finally came, it was the same blonde girl who bring our food, she settled our food on the table without taking a glance at any of us, good. She went and served the others, thank god.

I started to dig in my food demolishing everything on the plate, so did Dom and alex.

"I'm so full." I muttered rubbing my stomach.

"Same." Alex and Dom said.

So we all got up and payed our food bill or Dom payed our food to be more preside.

We got in the car and started making our way to Alex's house.

2 hours later (5:30 pm)

"Are you ready yet?" Dom asked.

I was in the bathroom for 30 min straight getting ready for the movies, I wearing a pink dress that is above my knees and pink flats, I look so pink right know.

"Yes I'm ready! I'm coming out in a sec!" I shouted back to him.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey! you might be thinking when is zayn gonna be in the story...

Well I don't want to rush the story.. so Zayn will be in soon..sooon haha..

QOTD~ rate my story out of 10?