Chapter 43

It's Saturday. The weather is absolutely beautiful. But it looks like I'm going to be locked up inside of my room thinking about Zayn, wishing that he could be here with me right now his hand wrapped around me for comfort.

I sat up straight and folded my legs on my bed then put my head between my hands.

Should I go look for him? At his mothers house? His house?

I shake my head back and forth. I can't go looking for him when I did nothing wrong to him. I mean I don't deserve this pain from him if he new I would miss him this much.

I know it has just been a day that I haven't been able to see him but it feels like years and years.

He should now that I'm very sensitive and I've gone through a lot in my life, but then he decides to do this. Did he do it on purpose to hurt me? I should have been smarter to hang around with him. He faked the ' I love you's' in fact everything that he said was fake! He ditched me to make my life more miserable. I thought I was seeing light again, but then he tricked me and made me fall in love with him.

I'm so angry and very disappointed. I've called and called him it would ring once to three times then it would go straight to voicemail. Can't he just pick up and tell me that he doesn't want to be with me any more? Is it that hard?

I picked up my phone then dialled his number again. Then it went straight to voicemail. See this is what I mean he keeps doing this to me.

I lay back down on the bed and covered myself with the blanket, and started crying uncontrollably.

Zayn POV

My house was clean and perfect for the dinner me and Katy will be having today at 7:30 pm thanks to the boys. I decided to do the dinner at the backyard since it had beautiful views out there, which was my idea. Today me and Katy are going out ice skating before the dinner.

I walked outside to check on the table, it looked pretty good I'm pretty proud of myself and the boys too of course. The table was round and fancy. The table cloth was cream white with a vase filled with roses with pretty red love heart crystal stones on the bottom . The plates and spoons where set out perfectly thanks to the boys again. Over the table was a big arch with red roses to compliment the table to look more romantic.

She'll love this. I can't wait to see her again and her reaction.

The reason I'm not calling her is because if I say one thing it will lead to another which will reveal the surprise. I'm not really good with secrets.

"Zayn! She's calling again just pick up man! She might be hell worried or angry at you!" Louis shouts from inside the house.

"Wait I'll call her soon when it's time! Whats the time now?!" I shout back to him.

"It's almost 1pm! It's 12:30!" He shouts again.

"Ok! I'll start getting ready now!" I started Walking to my room to take a shower.

"You guys shut up! I need to eat in peace!" Niall shouts from the kitchen. Me and Louis chuckled.

Liam and Harry weren't able to come over to help me out because unfortunately Liam had to go shopping with his girlfriend Sofia and Harry said he was helping this girl prepare for something which I didn't catch onto because his changing girls every week and could never go into a serious relationship even for two weeks. For Niall and Louis, Niall was crushing on a girl that his to scared to ask out and Louis has a girlfriend named Eleanor that his head over heals for, his been dating her for some times now. While I'm here trying to make Katy mine hope it goes well an she says yes.