Chapter 29

I woke up the next day. It was pretty sunny this morning, a bit unusual because it's mostly cloudy and cold in the morning, but oh well I love this weather.

I got up from my bed and skipped to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After half an hour I got out of the shower. I decided to put my hair in a pony tail today since it was going to be a bit humid today. After doing my hair and applied a little amount of makeup, I proceeded to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for today.

What I decided to wear today was a white short just above my knees, a black shirt that had a cute love heart in at the front and my favourite leather boots.

I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and made my way down the stairs.

Mum wasn't here as usual, I made myself some breakfast and ate slowly since Not wanting to go early to school. Few minutes past, I finished eating, I walked to the front door and locked it.

I jogged to my car, unlocked it, stepped into it and turned on the engine, then started driving off to school.

***

"What do you have know?" Alexie asked me.

"I got sport argh! What do you have?"I responded her.

She looked down at her timetable"I got art yes! Ok see you at lunch the bell just went, good luck."she hugged me.

"Lucky, have fun in art." I hugged her back and waved to her bye.

It was the 3rd period of the day at school, first I had mathematic apparently Zayn was in my maths, his probably the smartest in the class since his always putting his hands up to answer a bunch questions. And he kept on glancing at me, most of the times I catch him and he smiles, a smile that any girl would die for...ok moving on.

second I had English, Zayn wasn't in my English but I made a guy friend his name was Chris, spiky brown hair and dark brown eyes. His very sweet helps me a lot when I need help and is such funny guy, he made me laugh the whole hour. I also made a girl friend named Rachael that sat across from me, she had perfect thick black hair and ocean blue eyes she has such perfect personality, very helpful and she is new to the college. The rest of the class seemed very friendly except hope, the school slut. Every now and then she stares at me and then whispers to her puppies (Lisa and Charlotte)and suddenly starts giggling, so I would just put my middle finger at her, bitch.

now I have sport argh I hate sport, I'm always so clumsy and I can never ever catch or throw the ball I'm not a sport person. But what I'm looking forward to is meeting new people though,that's it.

I walked in the girls change room, lots of new faces but when I saw hopes cake face I wanted to puke. Why was she in my sport class damn it,this is going to be hell. The way she wore her sport uniform was disgusting, very short that you could see her cleavage yuck, I looked away fast and looked for a place to change into my sport uniform.

---------------------------------------------

My story is so f***** up, I know zayns ment to be In it the most, but I keep coming with these stupid ideas omg I'll put Zayn a lot from now on but I need help please comment what should I do next? I need your great ideas...

Please-comment and vote! :) x