Chapter 9

Previously

"Are you ready yet?" Dom asked.

I was in the bathroom for like 30 min straight getting ready for the movies, I was wearing a pink dress that was above my knees and pink flats, I looked pink right know.

"Yes I'm ready! I'm coming out in a sec!" I shouted back at him.

Continue..

Me and Dom bought some snacks, and entered the cinema. we sat a the back row near the corner.

The movie took a while to start, there was lots of advertisement it felt like an hour but also felt short as well, with Dom it felt like the best time of my

Life.

After the ad finished the movie started and I grabbed a bunch of popcorn and put it in my mouth.

A few hours , me and Dom where so into the movie we were clinging to every word, things got a bit awkward when katniss fell over on top of petar, Dom looked at me and I looked at him both of us looking into each others eyes.. that moment it felt so.. romantic,peter leaned closer and katniss and Peter kissed. Dom put his hands around me, too much going in my mind I couldn't think straight. Dom kissed me the way peter and katniss where kissing it was a perfect moment.

The movie came to an end and so did our day. Dom drove me home after an amazing night.

We arrived home.

"Do you want me to walk you to your door?" Dom asked.

"Ofcourse." I smiled at him.

We walked to the door hand in hand. we reached the door and Dom took out an object from his pocket and he opened it, what I saw was beautiful, it was a locket that was carved with the initials K.D and read " my everlasting love." It was perfect I started to cry, Dom was the sweetest guy on earth.

"Turn around let me out it on for you." he said.

I turned around and sort of flicked my hair to the side.

"I love the way you flick your hair." he kissed my neck after closing the necklace. I turned around and faced him with the biggest smile on my face.

"Open the locket." Dom says with a smirk.

I opened the locket, there was a picture of us on our first date which was like 2 years ago. I looked at him with wide eyes, noticing he had the exact same locket around his neck.

I surprised him with a kiss and this time it was amazing, he wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck, the kiss was perfect.

" I guess I'll see you tomorrow for sure." he pointed out. " kat I love you and I want to be with for the rest of my life and I'll love no one else but you." he finishes.

"I want to be with you too, let's start by forever."i said giving him a big hug.

Then he kissed me on the hand and letted it go. " sweet dreams beautiful I love you." he says quitely.

"Bye my love, see you Tommorow today meant a lot to me." I waved to him.

He got in his car, before driving off he blowed me a kiss, and I pretended I caught it and out it close to my heart. then he drove off.

I looked down at my locket and had a grin on my face, today was far the best day everrrr.

-------------------------------------------------

I hoped you guys like this chapter.. a bit romantic haha and credits to my friend (she doesn't have an account) for helping me out :) xx