Chapter 31

Wednesday and Thursday went by fast. I didn't even realise it's Friday. Today I'm going over Zayn's house. But first I need to go school. I did my usual morning routine and ate breakfast.

I locked the door and started driving to school in a bit of speed because I was going to get late.

The car drive wasn't long today because I got to school fast.

Even today was going fast. I had English, maths, s & e and business, I got the same class as sport for business. Today speeded up, now I now why people say time flies if your having fun.

"Hey kat!" I spinned around and saw the grinning Alexie.

"Hey I didn't see you around today." I hugged her.

"Know what day it is?" She smiles cocking her head to one side.

I rolled my eyes.

"Friday, I know I know tod-"

"Today is the day you're going to Zayn's house! And also my date!" She cuts me off and started squealing.

"Your date! Don't worry I'm still coming to do your makeup around 5-6! Ok? I gotta go it's last period! Can't wait to see your beautiful face later on!" I reminded her with a bit of excitement.

"Ok thank you. See ya!" She gives me one last hug before walking off and waved goodbye.

I see Zayn is already seated.

I walk to my seat Just when Mr Rikos starts.

"Just work on the assignment guys if you have questions I'll be at my desk. work real hard it's due soon." He finished.

"Hey Zayn" this time I started the conversation.

"Hey." he looks up from his book and then continues on working.

"I thought you finished your draft on Wednesday." I giggle.

"Oh I did." he smiles and doesn't look up from his book.

"So what are you doing?" I ask.

He hands me the book which is actually a sketch book. On the page I'm looking at I see a big beautiful detailed dragon.

"Wow." Is all I say. "Zayn, you did this?"

I look through the book. It's filled with amazing creations, Flowers, beaches, forests, abstract and everything.

"Do you like it?" He asked with his beautiful wide eyes and side smile.

"I don't like it... I love it! They're incredible!" I gasped,he looked relieved.

"Well back when I lived in Bradford all the boys in my class liked sports and I was more creative. I even have a graffiti room in my house here." he explains.

"So this is what you've been doing for the past two days. It's not art class." I laughed and he laughed with me.

"I wanted to do something in biology." he pauses. "To show you."

Did he just say that? I look over at his eyes looking directly in mine, it took me a moment to realise that I was still looking into his beautiful eyes, so I quickly looked away he smiled flashing his white pearl teeth. He is so gorgeous.. I think I'm starting to you now..have something for him...no. He interrupted my thoughts.

"So can you still make it after school?" He asks.

I then looked up again and continued to look at him and nod.

He laughs.

"Sorry." I blushed red like a tomato and turn back to my work.

"It's alright" he chuckles.

For the rest of the lesson we looked over our final drafts. The bell went and we started packing up. We both walked out of class and he stopped me to say his goodbye.

"I'll see you soon." he smiled at me and looked into my eyes for a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, in a couple hours." I answered while admiring him.

"Katy? You ok?" He asks.

"You are really beautiful..Wait! what?" I stutter. What did I just say. I put my hand on my mouth but it already escaped... I looked down embarrassed.

Zayn laughs so I start laughing embarrassed . "Really Katy? Aha thank you...and your very very beautiful too." He held my chin so I could look at him. "I'll see you soon" he says.

"Umm.. Bye." He let go of my chin, waved goodbye and started walking off to where his friends where.

We went separate ways and I looked back again . So does he. Zayn winks which causes me to grin... I turned around with a big smile on my face. Zayn's a really good looking guy with great personality, No wonder all the girls are starting to like him.

I started walking to my car. I didn't see Alexie anywhere she probably left. I reached my car and got in the car and put my hands on my face. A huge smile forms. Zayn is really giving me butterflies. I turned on my car and suddenly my old favourites song 'not a bad thing' by Justin timberlake came on, I never use to get the meaning of that song.. But now I get it, it suits my situation.

I drove home listening carefully to the song.

I finally got home and skipped to the door. Mums home. I entered the house, Liz wasn't here today.

"Hey mum." I hug her.

"Hi Hun. You look happy." she says suddenly in a good mood.

I smile. "Yeah I'm, I hope you don't mind, Im going out tonight."

"That's fine. Where are you going?"

She asks with concern.

"Just a friend to work on an assignment." I shouldn't hide where I'm going, she's going to find out anyways.

"Oh, which friend?"she raised her eyebrows.

" you may know him." I said.

"him?" She looks a bit worried now.

"Mum relax! It's just Zayn Malik. The boy that used to be in my middle school in England." I confessed.

"Oh the British boy" she realises. I wasn't born in England, I was born in New Jersey but We moved to England for just a couple of years and then we moved back here, in New Jersey, I wasn't able to finish of middle school there. Alexie moved in and back with us, her family and my family are like a big family so that's why we do everything together. I was sad when I left Zayn there.. But then I met Dom.... Ok I don't want to talk about that.

"You remember him?" I'm surprised.

"Yes a bit." she answered honestly.

"So it's ok?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yes Hun have fun." She smiles.

"Mum it's just for an assignment, don't worry nothing will happen." I hurried up the stairs so she wouldn't say anything else. She's acting like Alexie and it's funny.

I grab my makeup products and put them in my bag. I ran downstairs.

"Mum I'm just going Alexies for an hour or two first ok? Need to do her make up for her date." I told her.

"That's alright, tell her to have fun!" she responds.

I run out the door and got in the car, and put on the radio. Wild by Jessie J came on and I added the volume and danced along with the music while driving off to alexies.

---------------------------------------------

What would Zayn and Katy's ship name be?

Please-comment and vote! :) x