[02]

It wasn't as if  the Ash blonde couldn't any more pissed.

Every student that flocked to his lunch table had crowed about rumors between him and (Y/n), it was as if they couldn't mind their own damn business!

Slamming his fist onto the table as he practically made the tin can of soda burst from the nitroglycerin reaction in his palms.

"I told you fucks that they aren't true! So scram before you become a burnt piece of trash!"

They were quick to scram as Bakugou huffed angrily still squeezing his fist, "Damn rumors. Who in their right mind who assume that I have feelings for that bitch?!" 

So, why was he blushing?

Various sparks danced across Bakugou's palms as his gaze landed on (Y/n) who had her head on the table as the girls in 1-A looked like they were trying to comfort the female.

The red head next to Bakugou swiftly noticed the grit in the blonde's teeth, "What are you getting so worked up about? Those rumors obviously aren't true," Kirishima tried to lighten the air but it was clear that the weight wasn't going anywhere.

A scream of bloody murder rang out as their was a clang of metal objects along with the trace of girly squealing and yelling. 

Varied eye hues were pinned on (Y/n) who was standing on top of a table with a horrified look on her face as a swarm of chatty female students with some being guys surrounding her, her (E/c) hues frantic in finding a way out of the mess someone caused.

Her eyes landed on a slightly-less pissed Katsuki as she was propelled forward after her activating quirk to replace her actual being with a ghostly one as she booked it towards his table.

"NOPENOPENOPE I'M NOT DEALING WITH THAT SHIT." (Y/n) cried out frantically as she reached the desired table and away from the screaming mob of U.A students.

"(Y/n)! What's going on?!" Kirishima exclaimed standing up as the female clenching the front of her uniform blazer panting like a madman.

"I have absolutely no idea to what's happening but someone started a rumor about me and Kacchan liking each other!" 

"Tch. Tell me about it, they've been like flies on my ass." 

"Well join the club Mr. smart ass." (Y/n) said sarcastically to the glaring male.

"Seriously though, I want to know the fucker who started this chain of rumors - they've causing me to worry about my very exsistence." Groaned the (H/c) as Katsuki folded his arms.

"Maybe you'd know (N/n), who knows, it could've been one of those dumbass girls you know." (Y/n) shot a glare at Katsuki, "Maybe it was one of the guys YOU know!"

her hands slammed against the table as she kept a fiery glare at Katsuki, "Tell me THAT smart ass." 

A small spark lit up his palms as he shot up from his chair it clattering onto the ground, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" (Y/n)'s face was carved into a dead serious expression.

"I said, you can tell me the truth you lying son of a bi---" 

The white collar of (Y/n) was grabbed as Katsuki yanked her towards him as more sparks sprinkled in his hands, the (H/c) stumbled forward not wavering in the flaming glare in her (E/c) hues.

"What in the fuck made you think that some dumbass that I somehow know would start this knowing that I hate your guts you stubborn bitch!" 

(Y/n) chuckled and grappled onto his wrists, "Are you sure that's hate? Maybe your in denial that you..." She mumbled the rest as Katsuki angrily ground his teeth together.

"I want you to say that again, tell me exactly what you just said." He growled the fiery look in his ruby hues increasing.

"Why should I?" (Y/n) murmured tightly gripping his wrists.

Katsuki yanked her closer as he growled, "What makes you think that you can stand up to me? You'd lose in a fight against me with your pathetic quirk." 

(Y/n)'s (H/c) locks mixed with ash blonde as she smiled, "My quirk may be useless against yours but if there's anything your bad at, it's accepting the fact that these rumors may be true."