[Bonus Chapter]

Subchapter: Easter Isn't Always All Smiles & Daisies
(Suggested by @liznoodle)

* * *

(Y/n) couldn't help the smile that went across her face as she bent down to examine the mint green and yellow egg, her beloved's angered yelling reaching her ears.

"STUPID ASS KID! THAT WAS MY EGG!"

Putting the egg among the other ones she found in her shoulder bag, (Y/n) stood up and turned to the furious ash blonde who paced around the small portion of the park with a clear snarl on his face.

"Having bad luck? Plus, that was rude to say, he was only 7 years old," (Y/n) snippily said as Bakugou shot her a glare.

"No shit and I don't care! That was my egg!" He shot back shoving his hands into his pockets, "I haven't found a single one of those stupid ass eggs, that dumbass egg was the only one I could find."

"Maybe you haven't been looking hard enough, I've been finding a shit ton of these eggs." Remarked the (H/c) haired female as Bakugou huffed angrily.

(Y/n) folded her arms, "Kacchan, use your eyes, eggs aren't gonna just appear magically before you, you have to look for them." The ash blonde stormed off before (Y/n) could even give him any tips to finding the Easter eggs.

"I'LL MAKE THOSE STUPID ASS EGGS APPEAR BEFORE ME! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DUMBASS ADVICE (N/N)!"

More angry yelling.

The female groaned and rubbed a palm against her face, she knew that the ash blonde wouldn't have any luck finding those eggs, especially with all the giggling, screaming toddlers running around.

(Y/n) ran after her angry boyfriend, it was clear that any holiday with him and his explosive temper wasn't gonna be a good one.

*Quick Admin Note: I am going to make these subchapters quite short, I want people to focus upon reading the main story instead of these small, bonus chapters, I'm sorry if these are too short for your liking but please, there will be more soon.