[08]

Rumors were rumors, no way in hell were they true - made to piss him off.

How could people believe that he actually harbored feelings for someone like (Y/n)?
Someone feisty, strong and...most of all beautiful.

They're childhood friends, Katsuki was her only friend - her quirk made her different from the others in her kindergarten, so why is it now that Katsuki started to despise the female?

What was it about (Y/n) that made his heart slam against his rib age? Spark his temper and make him want her to flare right back?

His mind flashed back to yesterday after school.

The feel of her lips against his, soft, plush and rosy.

Ash blonde locks collided with his desk as homework papers flew from the wooden surface - Bakugou's fist was clenched in frustration as the warm flush in his cheeks angered him.

"There's no why in hell that I'd like someone such as (Y/n)! She's a bitch..." The blonde would murmur to himself as his heart said otherwise.

"Accept that those rumors are true."

Those rumors were full of bullshit, him, Katsuki Bakugou, hated (Y/n)'s guts and wanted to prove he's better than her.

He couldn't forget the stunt she pulled on him with the obstacle course - the way her silky
(H/l) (H/c) flew behind her like a river and her fiery, determined (E/c) - the way they sparkled.

The look of victory in her eyes made his heart speed up and his temper flaring.

An angered groan erupted from Bakugou as he ended up snapping and blowing up his mechanical pencil, "Fuckin' rumors! Fuckin' (Y/n)!" He grit his teeth.

These emotions flooding his chest were a pain in his ass.