[07]

Admin Note: This chapter might be too short for your viewing likes but this is a starting point of the next couple of chapters - also, sorry for the slow delay on this chapter. 

(Y/n) sighed and stood up grabbing her bag, her (E/c) hues slightly drooping.

The school day had finally ended, and all (Y/n) wanted to do was to go home and check up on her baby brother - since her mother was in America for a job application. 

Her feet carried her to the doorway as a familiar blonde leaned against it with folded arms and a snarl plastered on his sharp features, "Katsuki, can you please move." The (H/c) haired female stifled a yawn stopping in her tracks.

"Why should I?" Katsuki said lowly as (Y/n) groaned trying to push past him, "Because I need to head home." A hand grabbed her wrist.

"What kind of shit were you trying pull during the obstacle course - pulling forward just at the last fucking minute! What the fuck did you do?!" Growled the red eyed Bakugou, (Y/n) groaned internally as she pulled a cold tone into her words.

"You aren't using your quirk correctly, you should know this because I pulled forward because you were too blood thirsty to notice that I had the  upper hand due to my own quirk." Her words went right to Katsuki's heart as he slammed (Y/n) into the nearest wall.

"What makes you think your better than me? You were a quirkless runt just like Deku, you were nothing and you still are." The grit in his teeth became more prominent as the (E/c) eyed (L/n) shook her head.

"Kacchan. You aren't better than anyone else, your stats are just better but your weakness is your short temper - maybe if you would think better in combat maybe then you wouldn't pride on yourself." Her cold (E/c) eyes bore right into Katsuki's fiery maroon ones.

"Shut your fucking mouth! How the fuck can you think that you can talk shit about my quirk when yours--!" A hand cupped the back of Katuski's head as his rambling lips were crushed against (Y/n)'s - Katsuki's hands roughly gripped her forearms. 

The air filled with more tension between the two.