[03]

The snarl plastered on his features wasn't going anywhere, no way in hell was any of people he knew could smooth it out.

"So, you do like her."

Bakugou's anger flared up as his hand twitched, fingers curling up as small sparks danced across his skin - "I said I don't! Open your fucking ears!"

Kirishima snickered at the blonde's fiery reaction as Sero sighed, "Yep, that's definitely a crush." Bakugou bursted from his chair, "I SAID I FUCKING DON'T!" His clenched fists triggered an explosion in each palm as irk marks appeared on his face.

"Who the fuck made up these rumors anyway! It's like they're wanting me to blow off their head." A book was set on Bakugou's desk by none other than the duplicate Quirk user -
(Y/n).

Red hues met (E/c) in a deadlocked glare-battle.

"You dropped this." (Y/n) droned as she slammed her hand on the cover.

"I could've found that myself I don't need your dumbass to help me." Katsuki clicked his tongue as the (H/c) in front of him rolled her eyes.

(Y/n) sighed and retreated back to her desk before Mina squealed and grabbed her sleeve, "(Y/n)-Chan! I heard the rumor!"

"What rumor...?" The (E/c) eyed student spoke carefully as the pink haired female smiled widely, "About you liking Kats--!" A hand was clapped over Mina's mouth before she blurted the rumor's meaning.

"It's not true! Don't believe it! You and the others should know how much I despise Kacchan!" (Y/n) hissed as Mina's eyes sparkled.

"So you do like him!" Mina exclaimed muffled by (Y/n)'s hand.

"Didn't you just hear what I said?! I said I didn't like him!" Mina's hand tore away (Y/n)'s as she squealed happily.

"My OTP will come true!" She bounced over to Ochako, Momo and Jiro as (Y/n) paled.

Various colored eyes landed on her form as
(Y/n) wanted to erase her existence - 'shitshitshitshit Mina's getting chatty about those rumors shitshitshit'

Her mind worked into overdrive as she clenched her fists and sunk into her desk just as the class bell rang and All Might entered.