[05]

(Y/n)'s feet worked on their own as she propelled herself forward as the contraption swung it's arm into the false version of herself - she could faintly hear the blast of explosions from the left of her.

Her hands clawed at the ledge as the boarding underneath her crumbled, struggling to fight the nauseous feeling clouding her senses - nervous tears caused by the feeling welled in her eyes.

But all (Y/n) could do is shake them off and continue - if she really wanted to prove herself better than Katsuki.

Her mind worked into overdrive as she created another false version of herself and was pushed higher up - her sweaty palms clapping against the ground as she stumbled forward.

Ragged panting left (Y/n)'s lips as she glanced over and paled - Katsuki was light years in front of her as the female groaned and pumped her legs faster.

The maroon eyes of Katsuki glanced backwards as  he shook his head in disappointment, he couldn't see (Y/n) anywhere behind him - well, until a blur of navy blue shot past him.

"What the fuck?!" The ash blonde yelled in anger as a flow of (H/c) flew behind the blur and into the tall wooden beam as the (H/c) haired student began to frantically climb by the metal branches sticking out.

Cheers from fellow 1-A students began to blossom as Mina excitedly yelled out encouragement for the (H/c) student, soon Toru joined in by bouncing around - various other students such as Iida started to egg on (Y/n) as she began to beat Katsuki in the obstacle race.

"C'mon (Y/n)! Beat his sorry butt!"

"Go (Y/n) Go!"

"You can do it (Y/n)! Kick Bakugou's ass!" 

(Y/n) gave out a breathless laugh as she flipped backwards - high in the air and dropped down to tightly hold the flag she needed to dodge the last obstacle.

She ran past Katsuki as he grit his teeth and nearly blowing up the flag he needed, (Y/n) lept onto the large 0-pointer bot and wrapped the (F/c) colored fabric around it's head and yanked the loose edges backwards as her (E/c) shot to the goal behind her.

Swiftly tying a girl-scout like knot after hearing the sound of a combined explosion - (Y/n) booked it and pumped her legs faster after twisting off the bot.

Her head turned to Katsuki who ran past the large brownish-grey cloud his fiery ruby hues burning into flaming (E/c) as (Y/n) turned her head towards the goal and passed it right after katsuki used his quirk to give him a boost.

Louder cheers went off as (Y/n) panted heavily hunching over gripping her aching knees, "I-I did it...! I did it!" She laughed breathlessly.

"I DID IT!" (Y/n) cheered louder as she laughed once more, the invisible body of Toru collided into her as Mina and her squealed with joy.

"Congratulations (Y/n)." Smiled Momo as (Y/n) gave a grin back, the brunette locks of Ochako bounced as she joined the group hug.

"I finally beat Katsuki at something, hmph, he can eat my dust for all I care." The (H/c) grinned widely hyper aware of the said explosive blonde hearing it.