Beautiful Illusions

" Mommy, Mommy!! Come play with us!!!" A beautiful baby boy cries out to his mother.

" In a minute Kaden, mommy's has to finish cleaning up!" Lyric shouts back to her son, all while continuing to sweep the outside patio floor and keeping an eye on her babies while they play in the yard. She laughs as she sees her daughter pour sand all over her brother's head. "Alexis!" He shouts out angrily after the shock of her

actions. Alexis not knowing any better laughs and claps her hands yelling "Again Again!"
"That's not funny lex! I got dirt in my eyes!" He shouts back while rubbing his now teary eyes. Seeing her brother crying stops Alexis laugher with joy. She didn't mean to make her brother cry, all she wanted to do was get his attention and play with him.

Soon her own smile becomes watery at the sight in front of her and begins to cry as well. "I sowwy bubba!" She cries out historically while crawling into his little lap, crying into his chest. At her actions, Kaden stops crying and tries to comfort her. "It's so'kay. Don't cry."

Lyric heard him say soothingly to his sister. She soon stops what she is doing and watches them interact with each other. Smiling, she thinks about how lucky she was to have them. Plus a lovely husband she could never wish for anything better than the life she had at that very moment.

Speaking of lovely husbands in walks her knight and shiny armor or should I say out. "Daddy!" Her kids shout, running towards him, tackling his long legs almost making him lose balance. You could say that they were very happy to see him after a very long day at work. Chuckling, he bends down and scoops them up in his big strong arms. Spinning them around and holding them close to him. "Hey little man, hey princess, you've been good for your mommy?"

"Yess!" They shout while nodding their heads enthusiastically. "Good" he replies, kissing both of them on their temples. "Now go back and play in y'all sandbox while I talk to mommy" he puts them down. They then run back to their sandcastle and continue to make it bigger, together.

"Hello, wife." He says teasingly while pulling her to him by her waist "Hello husband" she counters and gives him a long-overdue kiss on the lips, showing him how much she missed him today. After a good ten minutes showing affection toward each other lyric pulls away much to his disappointment and resumes trying to tidy up again.

"How was work?" Signing dramatically he tells her about how his boss made him do extra paperwork on a case he was currently working on as an FBI agent. "Awe poor baby you must be tired," she teases. "Woman. You have no idea." Shaking his head he tells her. "But you have to wake up now." Stopping, she looks at him confusingly. "What?" "You have to wake up now baby"

"what are you-"
"Wake up!" He shouts scaring her. "Wake the fuck up!" His voice sounds different, very terrifying. "Bitch wake up." The world as she knows it shifts and she is jolted out of her sleep with a painful sting on her face. She is then pulled back to reality. I bad one at that. A very bad one. She looks around holding her left cheek trying to soothe the pain. Her real-life all coming back to her until her eyes land on the devil himself.

Her father. Tyson O'ryan was a tall muscular man who looked rather young for his age. Most mistake him for a twenty-year-old even though he was pushing at the age of forty-two. He kept himself up, to the public he looked like a loving black man with light skin and wavy hair.

The female species loved him. And I say species because women of all ages lust after him, from the ages sixteen to sixty-five, maybe even older and maybe even younger. There he was everyone's rich, fantasy lover and lyrics living nightmare hovering over me, his face inches from hers. He looked angry, very, very angry. " yes D-Daddy?" She stutters out all while flinching away from him.

"Get the fuck up you whore! Why is my breakfast not already made you piece of shit!?!" Glance over to her nightstand she stares at the time. 7:45 she then mentally curses herself at her own stupidity. She should've been up at six o'clock sharp, but the beating he had given her the night before must've taken in a toll on her. She then begins to cry knowing what was going to soon happen to her.

"I'm s-sorry daddy." Not giving a damn about what she has to say or any of her excuses he then began to beat her ruthlessly punching her in the face, dragging her off her twin size bed, kicking her into her stomach, after his hands are badly bruised
He takes out his favorite toy. A belt with a Texas belt buckle on it that says cocky.

The reason for it being his favorite was because of all the long nails he had poked into it making it deadly. He kicks her on to her stomach and rips the back of her shirt in half. Smiling he begins to whip her. He whips her so many times that she lost count, going in and out of consciousness. He doesn't stop, not because of her screams or her begs for mercy, but because his arms become tired.

Looking down panting, he smiles at his handy work. His daughter's bloody back. He kicks her over onto her back again making her cry out and faces him. Crouching down close to her ear ignoring her flinches he whispers, "Happy birthday Lou." Laughing he stands up. Her father singing Happy Birthday is the last thing she hears before the darkness takes over.

Picture of lyric