He's backk

Deshawn Braxton

"Ayo what the fuck! Why is everybody just sitting around like they ain't got work to do." I yelled, looking around the trap at all the niggas sitting down and chilling.

I truly couldn't believe my eyes. They must've taken me for a joke because lately, everybody's been testing me.

"Yo, Yo wassup King? Whatcha doing in here, where wifey at?" One of the bold ass workers of mines that calls himself ice, shouts out, trying to dap me up.

Looking at his hand and back up at him, I give him a look of disgust. I've been slacking if I just let randoms just come up to me like we're cool.

Without putting too much thought into it, I took out my Glock and shot him in both of his feet.

"Ahhhh, Ayo with the fuckkkkk!?!" He screamed in agony, rolling around on the cement floor clutching both of his feet.

"Y'all nigga must think that I'm a joke?" I laughed humorlessly. Pacing the floor, I thought of ways to kill every single one of them while tapping the butt of the gun on my

Head, getting everyone on edge. Every since Lyrics' been in my life people have been trying to punk me.

"Nahhh can't be having them think that," I said out loud. Nahhh something's gotta give. Money before hoes.

"Money before hoes" I shouted, shooting another worker in his head, and then another in his neck. They all started screaming and running seeing as though as of the weapon we're in another room.

"Damnn," I said in mental pain, grabbing my dick after shooting some bull in his.

"My bad homie didn't even mean to go down like that" I spoke between chuckles.

"What the fuck, Ayo D whatcha doing man? You're killing all of the workers." Shouted an upset Duces, who wasn't even scared the slightest as my gun was pointed at him.

"Awee man I'm just having a little fun, showing them how I'm not to be played with. The old King is back." I said with a smirk, then walked off, in the direction of my office, whistling a tune.

------
Hours later, I was doing the paperwork that I had let pile up on my desk because of my infatuation with Lyric.

In the middle of marking some documents, a knock sounded at my door.

"Come in," I shouted, not looking up from my work.

"Umm King..." Said a soft voice that I knew so well. Finally looking up, I see my downfall disguised as a beautiful chocolate angel.

"Lyric whatcha doing here ma?" I asked confused, leaning farther in my chair to catch a better look at her. Even with such a huge decision weighing on my shoulder,

I couldn't deny how absolutely beautiful she was. Full lips, big doe eyes, nice round hips, and just enough booty, not too much but damn sure nowhere close to being too little.

Most guys my complexion like a light skin Redbone shorty but not me. I loved me some chocolate, well at least now, since I've met her. And her height was perfect. She stood exactly at 5'4 and I loved it. I could pick her up so easily.

Even with her flaws, she was still a dream. But I just didn't know if she could be my reality.

"The boys called me." She whispered, putting her head down, now sitting in the chair that sat in front of my desk.

I hated that. It wasn't that I thought she was weak, she was a vulnerability for me. I would always have to worry about her. And sadly if Fantasy didn't show I knew she would be scared of all the shit that I'm involved in.

"Mann." I started, smacking my teeth and waving her off. " I don't know why they called you. Everything's cool on my end." I dismissed her, see a look of pure hurt and defeat on her face.

"You left me." She said, looking me dead in the eyes shedding one lone tear.

I couldn't look at her anymore, because I did. I did leave her knowing that, that kiss mentioned the world to her. To us. It made it official, but I was fucking it up.

"Baby, don't cry. I had business to take care of. I'm sorry Mami." I said after getting up, sitting in her chair with her on my lap.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She kept on repeating. All I could do was hold her and rock her to sleep. It was at that moment, I knew that I didn't need a R.O.D, I just needed her, someone that loved me unconditionally, that needed me too. I just needed to stop denying it and to face the music.

-------
"Boss, we got somebody here that wants to speak to you." One of my workers name stàf said.

"Did we have an appointment?" I asked grouchy, still in my feelings from the time Lyric was here.

"No s-sir." He stuttered. Moving closer towards the doorway, getting a vibe from my mood.

"Then why the fuck, did you let them in!" I screamed between clenched teeth. I was getting sick and tired of people's bullshit.

Within a second, I had my gun out from under my desk and shot him in his shoulder.

"Aaahh", he screamed, fresh tears running down his face.

"You got three seconds to get the fuck out of my office and to send in the bitch that decided that they didn't need an appointment to see me."

With a quick nod, he ran out of my office with piss running down his legs and on my carpet.

Looking at the wet spot for a while, I sat back down rubbing the stress away from my eyes with my palms.

"Mr. Braxton how kind of you to let me grace you with my presents." A baritone voice spoke.

Taking my hands from my eyes. I see a tall youngish looking, older guy with wavy black hair and light skin.

"And who the fuck are you?" I questioned.

"Oh, let me introduce myself.", He said, fixing his chains and clearing his throat.

"I'm Tyson O'Ryan." He slowly drew out.

"and I have a proposition for you." With the smirk on his face, and the look in his eyes. I knew that I would be dancing with the devil fucking with Tyson.

With his handheld out, I had another decision to make. Either to fuck with Tyson and see what I could gain out of it or, say fuck him and see how shit

Plays out. But for some strange reason, I knew that he would be causing destruction rather I'm on his side or not.

Fuckkkkk.

Y'all know the drill. I'm always late but I never disappoint.