Ass City

Picture of Duce

Fantasy aka Lyric O'ryan

"Ayo we got a new girl for y'all. A real fine honey with a body like a goddess and a face like oh god. She's smooth milk chocolate and a shy one at that. So be gentle with ha. Give it up for the baddest bitch in here! my future wife! Fantasy!!"

As soon as I walked on the stage the crowd went wild, making a smirk form on my face.

I walked to the pole and the song that I requested started to play. With my back facing the audience and my hands on the pole, I started shaking my ass when the beat dropped to 'Catch me outside (How bout that)'

I bent over, clapping my ass toning out the crowd and feeling the vibe of the music. Everyone went wild, throwing tens, twenties, fifties, and even hundreds, up on the stage for me.

I was so good that even the DJ was throwing money down from his station and onto the stage for me.

As fast as the song came on, it went off and a Jamaican song came on-call 'bruk it down' as I whined my hips, I couldn't help but look at the fine ass DJ while touch all over my body, now facing the crowd.

I then climbed to the top of the pole and made my ass clap while watching his sexy chocolate self bite his lip. When the song came to an end I did a split and whined my hips. When it was fully off I slowly got up and collected my money, winking at the DJ as I left the stage.

Those three shots of Henny really had me feeling brand new.

----
After four hours of giving lap dances, I was finally alone in the girl's locker room getting dressed. I damn near passed out when I found out that I had made 6g's on my first day working here at Ass City.

After giving up one grand to juice, I will be going home with 5g's.

" Damn. Three more nights working here, I can get me a nice ass place and anything else I want." I mutter to myself while shaking my head with a smile on my face.

Knowing that I was finally doing good on my own, I took the two shots of Patron that I had on my station and headed towards Juice's office.

"Hey, ma. How you been" Juice asks as soon as I walked through his doors.

"I'm fine J, how are you?" I ask while looking him up and down. Damn Ass City had some fine ass men working up in here.

Looking me over, he laughs and shakes his head. " So it's J now?"

Nodding my head," yea it's J now. We got a problem?" leaning over his desk, I playfully punched him on his shoulder.

Shaking his head," nahh ma. We don't have no problems. I like my new name rolling off of ya tongue." Shit the things I would like to do with his tongue. J was sexy as hell.

Light brown skin with pink lips. Soft hazel eyes, wavy hair, and a nice firm body that you could see the outline through his shirt. Just looking at him made my panties wet.

" Damn you fine," I say rather boldly causing him to chuckle.

"Damn ma, you blunt, but your sexy as hell ya damn self." Leaning over, I kissed his neck, causing a faint groan to pass through his lips. Finding his weak spot, I gently bit down on it.

Not being able to take it anymore, he pulled me onto his lap and roughly kissed my lips. Grinding on to him, I felt his member get hard. As soon as I was about to grip him through his jeans a man comes busting through the doors.

"Damn." He shouts " my bad, I didn't know you were busy." The mystery man says to J.

"Damn." He says once again, but this time looking at me with his bottom lip wedged between his pearly white teeth. He was the sexiest man that I've done ever seen. But too bad I'm feeling J.

"Baby." J taps my thighs signaling for me to get up.

" it's cool. I just came here to give you this money." I try to hand over the money to him but he just pushes it back to me while shaking his head.

"Nah Ly-"

"It's fantasy" I cut him off.

"Okay fantasy." He starts with a nod of his head. " You keep all your first money baby girl, you deserve it."

Kissing him, I whisper a quick thank you on his lips and pulled away. Walking to the door, I'm stopped by the man's voice.

"Nice seeing you again fantasy." Confused I turned towards him and shocked my head.

" we've never met" I stated. He then mutters something that I couldn't make out while rubbing his hand through his waves.

"Come again," I say confused yet again.

" Nothing ma. Must be confusing you with another person." I nodded my head accepting his answer and opened the door to J's s office.

"Nice meeting you Mr....."

"Deshawn. Please call me Deshawn." He finishes for me, no longer being a mystery man.

"Okay, Deshawn. It was nice meeting you. See you tomorrow J." With that I leave out the door, heading back to Angles house and becoming Lyric yet again.

----
Deshawn Braxton aka King

"Wassup King, what you doing 'round here bro?" Juice asks while rolling up a blunt.

" nun' man, just checking on my big cousin, how you been?" I asked after dapping him up and taking a seat in one of the chairs that sat in front of his desk.

I'm talking to him, but I'm thinking about her. Damn Lil shawty looks better than when I last saw her. How can someone who's already the most gorgeous girl ever, get more beautiful.

"I know man. Fantasy is bad as fuck." Juice says while laughing, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask confused about what this nigga talking about.

He smacks his lips and shakes his head," man what are you talking to ya self now or something? Nigga you just said that Fantasy was gorgeous and whatnot and I was just agreeing. Yea Lil mama gonna be mines real soon."

He took another long drag of the joint and blown out oo's, nodding his head to himself while repeating," real soon."

Hearing him say that made me pissed off and I don't know why. I admit that she's the baddest but I don't catch feelings for females. Never. Ever.

"Aye, nigga tf are you thinking about. Drifting to La La Land and whatnot." He says while clapping his hands in front of my face.

"Mannn get on. I was just thinking about shit at the trap." I waved him off, lying my Ass off.

"Nigga what you need to do is stop thinking about that shit and come and get some stripper pussy with me. Two fine bitches each." He says while rubbing his hands together, looking like he was gonna eat his first meal in months.

"I thought you were into shawty?" I rub my waves in confusion.

"I am. But I still need to get my dick wet. I can't just fuck one Bitch, that shit is boring. Now come on and let's find some willing pussy."

Damn this nigga is fucking up before shit even got real. Shaking my head, I stand up and head out of the office doors following right behind him. While he was thinking about easy pussy, I was thinking about how to find shawty again outside of this hell hole.