I Got 99' Prombles But You Ain't 1

Shit man, it's only been fifteen minutes since I saw my girl and I'm already missing her like crazy. She got a nigga doing some shit he ain't never done before,

But it's cool though. Because everything I do for her is worth it, she's gonna be my wife someday, the girl who's gonna have all of my kids and the crazy thing about it is, is that we ain't even made shit official yet.

But I say fuck all that talking about official shit, she was my girl from the moment I saw her, she just didn't know it yet, shiddd I didn't even know it yet.

Still thinking about her I was snatched out of my thoughts by a loud ass horn coming from behind me, bringing me back to reality. I notice that I was not moving and was at a green light so I drove but not without flipping off the ugly fucker who beeped at me.

Look around the world but you will never find another shawty like mines bab-

Hearing Lyrics ringtone, I quickly pick it up and place my phone to my right ear.

"Yea baby wassup? You miss daddy already?" I joked.

"Shaun! I need you to come back and get me, Angel is acting crazy!" She yells frantically through the phone.

Not even having to tell me twice, I quickly swerve out of the lane I was in and drove back to her place, not caring about the dumb ass cars that were honking at me.

"What happened baby?" I continued talking to her, trying to calm her down and get the whole story at the same time.

"I don't know! As soon as I got in the house, she started spazzing out on me and saying all of these things about you, and then she started coming on to me and threatened me and told me to break up with you! And then when she left my room, I-I r-ran out of the house." After she finished telling me what had happened she broke down into tears and loud sobs met my ears.

It broke my heart to hear her crying. It made me want to beat a female like she was a man for the first time.

"God, please forgive my sins," I say a silent prayer because I know all hell might break loose today.

"Ard baby just tells me where you are so I can get you."

"I'm on....E street, seven blocks away from the house." Lyric replies.

Looking around, I see that I am on D street, right down the street from where she was.

"Ard ma, stay right there. I'm right around the corner, stay right there." I repeat myself, anxious to see her.

"Okay, okay."

Pulling up on E street, I see her standing in front of "Papi' s" the corner store. Pulling up in front of her, I hop out of the car leaving the door open and the keys in the ignition. Looking at her, I see her holding herself and tears rapidly rolling out of her eyes.

Walking over to her, I quickly scoop her up into my arms and gently sit her down into the passenger seat before jogging around the car and getting into the driver seat and pulling off, and driving towards my crib.

Pulling up into my garage, I hop out and carry a sleeping Lyric into my house and gently place her on my bed.
Looking down at her, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her. All I want to do is protect her and take care of her.

Just looking at her sleeping form, makes me smile. Shaking my head, I quietly walk out of the room and shut the door behind me. This Angel bitch is really in the way. I might have to handle

Her if she keeps coming at my girl.
After checking all of the security cameras in my house, making sure Lyric was cool, I leave out of the house and head to the trap.