Did I Lose You Yet?

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT, WATTPAD JUST IRRITATED ME. I WROTE SOME GOOD STUFF AND IT FREAKING DISAPPEARED UGHHH. HOPEFULLY, THIS IS STILL GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS.

Excuse my mistakes!!!

This chapter will be rated R and have some same-sex, intercourse going on. If you're not for it skips where i say to and continue where i say to continue. Thank you. Enjoy

-Trina

Lyric O'Ryan

"Come on Lyr, he's sorry, he knows he fucked up but he wants to make it right. You can't really blame him for-"

"Yes. I can" I evenly said. I knew coming here was a mistake, all he wanted to talk about was that bitch that I couldn't ever go back to.

It was Currently 5:30 in the evening and I had already downed three shots. It's crazy that only at the tender age of 18 I would develop a drinking problem.

Looking around his study was odd. Being someone of his status and or line of work you wouldn't think that he would have a room dedicated to rolls and rolls of books would be in his household.

" Come on Lyr. Y'all we're good together, he fucked up, we know but give the guy a break. he needs you. Trey said, moving closer towards me.

Hearing what he was saying made me laugh. He says that he needs me but what about my needs. Nobody ever took the chance to think about what I wanted or needed. Nobody even checked up on me.

"Did you believe him?" I whispered, anxious about his answer.

"Who?" He asked confused. "Ki-"

"No. My fucking sperm donor. Did you believe him?" I asked again, through clenched teeth. As I was looking into his eyes, I saw my answer. He believed him which meant

That they all did.
"For someone that said that they would always have my back, you guys were quick to believe a stranger."

"Lyr..." He whispered slowly reaching for me until I stepped back. It wasn't until the taste of something salty moving past my slightly parted lips, did I realize that I was crying.

It wasn't until the taste of my tears that I realize that was being weak and just what my father proclaimed me to be.

Furiously wiping away my tears, I chuckled a humorless laughing. With the shake of my head, I moved towards the door, ready to face the world with a new sense of determination and a new demeanor.

"You know. You're being selfish." I heard, just as my fingers had touched the door nob.

Twirling around so I was once again facing him. I saw the look of conviction written all over him.

With long strides, my face was only inches from his.

"Let me tell you something, you piece of shit. All my life I meant nothing to anyone. I was a fucking slave to the man that fucking made me. I was almost raped more times than I can fucking count.

I was mentally fucked with to the point where I was diagnosed with fucking split personality disorder. I have two bitches living in my head that makes me want to either kill myself or kill others."

With a pause. I finally looked at him. I finally saw the real him and knew that those group of men were just like my father.

"I'm crazy. But now I don't give a fuck. I don't care about you, I don't care about my dad, I don't care about King." With a chuckle, I slowly pointed at myself.